SVTP Powerball Pool $235 MILLION

CSD

Banned
Jackpot is now up to $235 Million!

Joining the pool is easy. Purchase a Powerball ticket, post a picture of your ticket in this thread, and you're in. You instantly increase your chances of winning.

Rules:
  • If a ticket matches all six numbers, everyone that contributed gets a share of the payout.
  • Any tickets submitted for our pool can not be used in another pool. The ticket you submit here is only good for SVTP forum members.
  • Multiple tickets are allowed, the more chances the better our odds! However, submitting more than one ticket does not increase your share of the payout in the event we win the jackpot.

The drawing is Wednesday September 23, 2015 @11pm eastern time.

**Jackpot only**

CSD

Banned
First entry :burnout:

IMG_4256_zpszzchbegz.gif

dooberGN

Established Member
Hmm the 23rd is my birthday, the due date of my daughter and the supposed date for the end of the world, I think I need to buy a ticket.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Hmm the 23rd is my birthday, the due date of my daughter and the supposed date for the end of the world, I think I need to buy a ticket.

There's another end of the world date?! Source? :lol1:

CASSPER

Established Member
Thread cleaned up. I'm not sticking up for anyone, but take that crap elsewhere.

i dont know what was cleaned up, but lets say someone heres has the winning ticket. their incentive to follow the agreement and split $235 million with a bunch of other people from the internet is....?
i dont mean to be a negative but i think this is a legitimate question. is there any legal recourse for other participating members to go after the winner?
this is more of a general question, any resident legal experts here? id love to hear an educated opinion on this particular scenario.

4a7191a

Established Member
I for one am a man of my word. If I won. Everyone that post a ticket would get a split. Then we would all rent a drag strip and strippers and a few kegs and call it s day and evening.... And a late assed night. Lol
If we could afford it maybe a cool rock band too.. Just for us :)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
i dont know what was cleaned up, but lets say someone heres has the winning ticket. their incentive to follow the agreement and split $235 million with a bunch of other people from the internet is....?
i dont mean to be a negative but i think this is a legitimate question. is there any legal recourse for other participating members to go after the winner?
this is more of a general question, any resident legal experts here? id love to hear an educated opinion on this particular scenario.

Seeing the site owner is a attorney and has allowed this in the past, I'll just leave it at that.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

This has been covered, Yes there is legal recourse, same as workplace pools that have won in the past.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I really need to get in on this today. Hopefully I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread