SVTP Powerball Lottery Pool $208 MILLION

CSD

Banned
Jackpot is now up to $208 Million!

Joining the pool is easy. Purchase a Powerball ticket, post a picture of your ticket in this thread, and you're in. You instantly increase your chances of winning.

Rules:
  • If a ticket matches all six numbers, everyone that contributed gets a share of the payout.
  • Any tickets submitted for our pool can not be used in another pool. The ticket you submit here is only good for SVTP forum members.
  • Multiple tickets are allowed, the more chances the better our odds! However, submitting more than one ticket does not increase your share of the payout in the event we win the jackpot.

The drawing is Saturday, September 19th, 2015 @11pm eastern time.

**Jackpot only**

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
if your ticket wins, how long till the rest of us get paid? :poke::fart:

j/k.

ill grab some if i remember. if i win, free wheels for every active member :thumbsup:

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
if your ticket wins, how long till the rest of us get paid? :poke::fart:

j/k.

ill grab some if i remember. if i win, free wheels for every active member :thumbsup:

Witnessed. Shiny and chrome. 8)
edit: there are currently 1637 people online. At 1500$ a pop for wheels, that's 2.5million dollars...

I never buy lotto tickets. Though, it would be fun to hit it.

The question is, would you blow it or grow it?

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Witnessed. Shiny and chrome. 8)
edit: there are currently 1637 people online. At 1500$ a pop for wheels, that's 2.5million dollars...

I never buy lotto tickets. Though, it would be fun to hit it.

The question is, would you blow it or grow it?

1,637 people online =/= 1,637 active users though. ;-)

HandBanana

Established Member
How do we enforce someone to split the winnings with us if it happens? Ban them if they don't follow through?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
How do we enforce someone to split the winnings with us if it happens? Ban them if they don't follow through?

its happened numerous times before. all over the country. work place jackpots. even easier here because there evidence in writing for all to see and record. good luck lying about it. people have tried that and then the judge awards all the $ to the other person(s).

CSD

Banned
First entry! :rockon:

lotto_zpsrz1sjior.gif

Steve1578

Established Member
Fine, I'll be the only brutally honest person here. If I win, lose my number suckers. If someone else wins, expect a PM with my paypal / PO box for check delivery.

Prototype007

Established Member
Wasn't there a problem like this before on here with a raffle?

Edit: I'm possibly thinking of a different forum. Seems like the individual use to be a regular in the LNC threads.

Last edited:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I might have to pick up my own ticket. I sure as hell am not sharing though. I rarely play and only do when it's stupid amounts of money. I don't want to dream of a used 458. I want to dream of a trip to Europe with trips to Pagani, Koenigsegg, and McLaren(dat P1!). Hmmmm, I need something to get me between all the factories. Ok, I'll grab a 488 GTB to start my trip. Hahaha, what's that, like a 5 million dollar trip? That's what I'm talking about!

Users who are viewing this thread