SVTP/LS1Tech So-Cal Meet

lguizar12

Established Member
At onetime it was SRT Handz under that name he was banned! Don’t know if he took on another name, but I don’t think he has posted in awhile. His last posts were when he was detailing cars and now that he works for Chemical Guys I don’t believe he does personal detailing anymore
:shrug:

His car looked soo clean! So he doesn't detail no more ?

rookieterminato

Established Member
I would like to share it only with the owner of the white cobra, just in case that was him and his gf and they were just messing or something. Do u know the guy???

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Does anyone know the owner of white cobra that has a MARINES sticker in the back by the licence plate. I caught a picture of a girl leaning on his car and what seemed like she was trying to steal the shorty antena.

I doubt that was a random person since there were so many people in attendance. I doubt anyone would try something that dumb in broad daylight but I could be wrong.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

rookieterminato

Established Member
I doubt that was a random person since there were so many people in attendance. I doubt anyone would try something that dumb in broad daylight but I could be wrong.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Hopefully you are right and it was just me imagining things, if not though the guy can send me a pm and ill share the pics with him.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
u4yna7a9.jpg

was nice to finally meet you cobra drifter. I think you said your name was Robert(sorry not good with names)
equpadyp.jpg

ze6y5e6y.jpg

I told people to come look at this car and its 9 month pregnancy looking turbo under the hood, thing was massive.

bagy9y6y.jpg

nurera6u.jpg

One day Steve I will have these wheels :beer:

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
edubate8.jpg

My dream color for a terminator

ypumu2ab.jpg

T.O.S.

u7e3yja6.jpg

Not to stir up shit but I thought I heard the doors lock(or unlock) when I was taking this picture lol I was like wtf I hope the owner doesn't think ima low life tryna steal his beautiful GT500. Whoever you are you have a beautiful car man and I'm not that type of guy.:beer:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Not to stir up shit but I thought I heard the doors lock(or unlock) when I was taking this picture lol I was like wtf I hope the owner doesn't think ima low life tryna steal his beautiful GT500. Whoever you are you have a beautiful car man and I'm not that type of guy.:beer:

Can you blame him? I lock my doors when your near my car as well. Lol jk Ty ;-)

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Can you blame him? I lock my doors when your near my car as well. Lol jk Ty ;-)

I can blame him but I'm used to it. If he knew who I was then he would've possibly opened the car for me lol. Everyone from here that knows I'm one of the coolest guys to be around, never about bullshit or drama, just wanted to put that out there

Gopedxr

Established Member
this was heaven!

Sure was! Next time ill be more set up hopefully have a couple more mods by the time of the next one. That gt 500 was nice! After all the talking everyone did today i wonder who out there was the making the most? One kid on here a long time ago had a cobra that was breaking seats backwards on the freeway. Wants a HD or cobra bad. My rig is quiet compared to most of those cars out there haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread