SVTP/LS1Tech So-Cal Meet

XCLR8ME

Established Member
back in 2010 i went on a cruise to some canyon near malibu. there was approximately 70 mustangs all going through the canyon at the same time! it was the best cruise/meet ive been too. we went through the canyon and ended up eating @ Neptunes

Ace5Oh

Established Member
^ +1 - That would be a good time

Either spot would be cool. We'll have to do research on spots to stop, or where to have some lunch.

Everybody while "cruising" goes ape shit from what I learned for pre-meets haha. Well have to have everybody at a good speed. No ape-shit status. But id be down and think couple people would be down.

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
Either spot would be cool. We'll have to do research on spots to stop, or where to have some lunch.

Everybody while "cruising" goes ape shit from what I learned for pre-meets haha. Well have to have everybody at a good speed. No ape-shit status. But id be down and think couple people would be down.

I know in san diego has nice roads near the beach. ..I did some when I use too run with 350z guys.

Fyi. I know us apes just get horsepower happy and do speed a lil ;)

Last edited:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member

No Shit!! That last pre-meet I had to back of the gas pedal, so the terminators could keep up:lol1:

You should start a new thread for this:rockon:

So in the future if you see me crawling up your rear bumper, it’s cause I’m trying to draft in order to keep up:shrug:

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
I know in san diego has nice roads near the beach. ..I did some when I use too run with 350z guys.

Fyi. I know us apes just get horsepower happy and do speed a lil ;)

I'd be down! I honestly don't know much of the San Diego area. We got couple guys that always come up maybe they can help us organize something down there.

No Shit!! That last pre-meet I had to back of the gas pedal, so the terminators could keep up:lol1:

You should start a new thread for this:rockon:

So in the future if you see me crawling up your rear bumper, it’s cause I’m trying to draft in order to keep up:shrug:

Like that one time you were taking that off-ramp at the speed of light lol. I was amazed. Hahaha. (Detail day)

Lets do this guys! Big cruise!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Well some people wana show off their setup while me personally I just like downshifting and....well....going ape shit some times;), it was definitely a fun cruise

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Ford1288

Established Member
I'd be down to help, but every time I set something up down here no one shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace5Oh

Established Member
La jolla, san clemente, oceanside here we come!

You should make a thread for this. I think it would be a good cruise. Cruise some pch, then some canyons n highways into San Diego area. Probably won't get a lot of SVTP guys to come out but with a good heads up it will be legit.

Users who are viewing this thread