SVTP Foundation Raffles Piece of SVT History @ MW2k13 :: Raises $1,000 for St. Jude

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-svt-history-mw2k13-raises-1-000-st-jude.html

We held the drawing for our second annual SVTP Foundation Raffle during the Mustang Week 2013 Car Show Awards Ceremony. This year’s prize was a 2013 GT500 Prototype Front Fender Signed by the SVT Engineers who worked on the Trinity GT500 Project. If you missed the thread announcing the raffle you can check it out here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-mustang-week-2013-win-piece-svt-history.html

We ultimately raised $817 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Just as last year, I’ll kick in the rest to make it an even $1,000. For the raffle we enlisted the help of two kids we found wandering in the crowd, thanks to whoever the parents of these kids are, to choose the winner. Dylan mixed up the tickets while Emily pulled the winner’s ticket, all while in front of a huge crowd of Mustang fans.

I’m happy to announce that Jonathan Hood is the winner of the signed GT500 Prototype Fender. Jonathan is an SVTP member and purchased just $10 in chances. We also have eight other winners who will receive a Classic SVTP T-Shirt. Those winners are:

1. Matt Roberts
  2. Dallas Hopps
  3. Joe Pifer
  4. Alan Metter
  5. George Ciamillo
  6. Ethan Hess
  7. Chris Ashley
  8. Matt Williams

GT500whitebackground.jpg

I’ll be contacting all the winners over the next couple of days to help arrange shipment of their prizes. I’d like to thank everyone who participated in the charity raffle this year, including: Jamal Hameedi, Jayson Demchak, Everyone at SVT, those who gave us a hand along the way, and of course everyone who purchased tickets. I’m happy that I could work with each of you to help raise a little money for such a great cause. We’re also working on a few more fund raisers for later in the year, so keep an eye on SVTP to see what we come up with.

Photos by StacyStangz

-SID297:beer:

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Congrats to the winner!
And us members raised more than last year! Lets beat that next year again ;)

Madlock

Established Member
Sadly, it would look rather silly on my Performance White (and now OXFORD White, goddamnit) GT500s. Then again, I hadn't heard about it - or I'd have certainly entered the drawing too.

Even so, it's sad that a mere $1,000 was raised by Mustang enthusiasts for a terrific cause like St. Jude...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread