SVTP Foundation Charity Raffle @ Mustang Week 2013 :: Win a Piece of SVT History

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
SVTP Foundation Charity Raffle @ Mustang Week 2013 :: Win a Piece of SVT History

GT500whitebackground5.jpg

At Mustang Week 2012 SVTPerformance debuted a project we had been working on for a long time, the SVTP Foundation. It is an institution designed to pool the resources of over 145,000 members and the greatest vendors in the industry to make a positive impact in the world. We donate to various charities, funding research projects, and are currently setting up our own scholarships. The best part is the members of SVTP are part of the process of deciding what causes we support.

Our first official fund raising effort was an SVT theme raffle for a Power Wheels Ford F-150 SVT Raptor that was signed by SVT engineers who worked on the Raptor program. Chances were sold for $1 each which ended up with $666 raised for to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Since I’m not a fan of odd dollar amounts or the mark of the beast I decided to round it up and make it an even $1,000.

That brings us to Mustang Week 2013 and I wanted to make this year’s SVTP Foundation Charity Raffle even more unique this time around. We reached out to our good friends at SVT and manage to get hold of a truly one-of-a-kind item, a passenger side front fender from a 2013 SVT Shelby GT500 Mustang development car. The car started life as a 2011 Shelby and was hand updated by Ford engineers to 2013 model specifications for calibration development. This car lived a brutal life as the test bed for new technology and software development/integration that would eventually become standard issue on the vaunted 662HP (the most powerful production V8 in the world) 2013 SVT Shelby GT500 Mustang. Its job now complete, the car was scheduled to be scrapped. Just before meeting its fate in the crusher the fender was removed and signed by the SVT engineers who worked on the Trinity project.

As you can image, you’re probably never going to see another one of these; and we’re giving everyone who is either a member of SVTP or attending Mustang Week 2013 the opportunity to buy a chance at winning the SVT signed fender. We are offering chances for $2 each, or 6 chances for $10. If you’re at Mustang Week 2013 all you have to do is stop by the SVTP booth where we’ll have tickets for sale. If you can’t make it to Mustang Week but would still like to support the SVTP Foundation and it’s fundraising effort for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital you can still purchase chances by sending Paypal payment (please make the payment a gift so all the money you send goes to St. Jude) to [email protected].

We will be announcing the winner of the SVT Engineer Signed GT500 Fender during the Mustang Week Car Show Awards Ceremony on Saturday. As such, the deadline for purchasing chances online will be Friday July 19th, 2013 at midnight EST. Any monies received after that time will be considered a donation to the SVTP Foundation and still go to St. Jude, but we will not be able to enter you into the drawing.

A big thanks goes out to Jayson Demchak and Jamal Hameedi. Without those two this unique piece of SVT history would have been lost to the wrecking yard. I’d also like to thank all the SVT engineers that took the time to sign the GT500 fender. Without them it wouldn’t have been possible to have this charity raffle or to drive the completely awesome 2013 SVT Shelby GT500 Mustang. This is the full list of all the SVT Engineers who signed the fender:

• Jeff Albers – Powertrain & Climate Control
  • Craig Anderson – Chassis
  • Brent Augustine – Chassis
  • Kerry Baldori – Chief Functional Engineer
  • Leann Ballard – Program Management
  • Enzo Campagnolo – VE / VI
  • Mark Carpenter – Prototype & Test Planning
  • Dan Clements – Prototype & Test Planning
  • Shaun Day – Program Management
  • Rob Eaton – Chassis
  • Diana Glass – Program Management
  • Jeff Grauer – VE / VI
  • Jamal Hameedi – Chief Nameplate Engineer
  • Jon Holt – Body & Electrical
  • Bryan Hoy – Powertrain & Climate Control
  • Mike Johnston – Vehicle Dynamics
  • Mark Lecrone – VE / VI
  • Mike Leese – Body & Electrical
  • Jeff Levangie – CAD Design
  • Tim Lizyness – Prototype & Test Planning
  • Mike Makled – Body & Electrical
  • Gene Martindale – Vehicle Dynamics
  • Zac Nelson – Body & Electrical
  • Mark Osborne – Administrative Assistant
  • Larry Parets – Body & Electrical
  • John Pfeiffer – VE / VI
  • Michele Pianczk – Program Management
  • Alex Przebienda – Program Management
  • Dennis Salciccioli – Program Management
  • Gerry Silka – Body & Electrical
  • Tom Teknos – NVH
  • Matt Todd – Powertrain & Climate Control
  • Chin Vong – NVH
  • Eric Zinkosky – Vehicle Dynamics

::Cliff’s Notes::

The SVTP Foundation is raffling an SVT GT500 Fender signed by the SVT Engineers with all the proceeds going to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Chances are $2 each or 6 chances for $10. You can purchase tickets at the SVTP booth at Mustang Week 2013 or by sending Paypal payment (as a gift please) to [email protected]. The drawing will take place during the Mustang Week Car Show Awards Ceremony on Saturday. The deadline for purchasing chances online will be Friday July 19th, 2013 at midnight EST. Any monies received after that time will be considered a donation to the SVTP Foundation and still go to St. Jude.

::Bonus::

For every $100 raised in this raffle SVTP will be throwing a Classic SVTP T-Shirt into the drawing. So not only will each ticket give you a chance to win this awesome signed fender, but also a chance at winning possibly multiple SVTP T-Shirts.

Checkout our coverage of the 2012 SVTP Foundation Charity Raffle Here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-raffles-svt-team-signed-raptor-st-judes.html

GT500whitebackground.jpg

-SID297:beer:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Will be hitting you up with a cash deposit later this week Travis, and alittle extra for your pocket..........if you get my hint.......lol

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We're over $90 already just from online donations. We can't sell chances at Mustang Week until Wed. We really appreciate all the help you guys are giving us with this.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Look beyotches....I will prison shank you both and frame XFLG KING PIN for it. :lol:
BTW.....saw the fender live and up close....I think I may be confiscating it for evidence before the week is over. Look out. :dw:

31323492_zps999913c8.jpg

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
$10 coming your way! :)
We should be able to beat last year imo, even though I didn't participate last year.
I forgot to type my SVTP username on the transaction but you have my email atleast! :) If not, I'll just send again. Only a few dollars for me but for a kid it's a lot

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
I sent $30.00 via Paypal, and it said "gift." When I got the email certification, it said, "payment." I hope it's okay.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Thanks to everyone one the site who entered,but you're going to be congratulating silver03svt when it's all done. We're already getting things prepped of the drawing and to handle the shipping costs to Richmond, VA .:beer:

Fixed for accuracy!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread