SVTP Exclusive : CJPP Installs Ford Racing Short Throw Shifter for 2011-14 Mustangs

Steve@CJPP

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ing-short-throw-shifter-2011-14-mustangs.html

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T7_9_AW173A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Mustang Ford Racing Short Throw Shifter with Shift Knob 6-Speed V6/GT 2011-2014/Boss 302 2012-2013 | CJ Pony Parts

Looking for quicker shifts? Look no further. Ford Racing's short shifter features a 40% throw reduction and it is built in the USA from the highest quality materials. It comes with a billet aluminum 2-post design shifter bracket which will help eliminate missed shifts due to shifter deflection caused by the flimsy factory shifter bracket.

Installation is easy with no permanent modification while maintaining factory reverse lock out and back-up camera. From start to finish, total installation should take up to two hours.

See more 2010-2014 Mustang Shifters from CJ Pony Parts:
2010-2014 Mustang Shifters | CJ Pony Parts

See more Ford Racing Mustang Parts from CJ Pony Parts:
Ford Racing Performance Parts - Ford Mustang Parts - CJ Pony Parts

qwikhuh

Established Member
Yes it is made by Barton for Ford Racing which happens often with their parts.

Reno Five-O

Established Member
I was just thinking the same thing when I saw the pictures. I already have a barton with the first bracket they released.

Crushinator

Established Member
Steve, How much for the shifter and install? I have been to your shop about 2 years ago when I had my red '11, and now am thinking about doing a shifter for my '12. You can PM me your total OTD price for installation if you'd rather not say here. Also, do you have these in stock or do you have to order them?
Thanks!

Steve@CJPP

Steve, How much for the shifter and install? I have been to your shop about 2 years ago when I had my red '11, and now am thinking about doing a shifter for my '12. You can PM me your total OTD price for installation if you'd rather not say here. Also, do you have these in stock or do you have to order them?
Thanks!
Sent you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread