SVTP Challenge Coin

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Hey all! @SID297 is down to selling belly button lint for the new upgrades, so thought I would throw this out there. :rolleyes:

I do know that the detail on coins can be very detailed and still show up nicely.

There are many options for the coins including being numbered, which has some interesting implications.

I would imagine sid297 has a few irons in the fire, so maybe not workable from his side of things.

Based on cost numbers I quick checked, could raise a few ducats for the servers priced at $20-$25 a coin. A one ounce silver coin would be BOSS, but more work and obviously, more expensive.

Anyway, with my masters in computer crayon artwork, here is my idea.

Latin DISCAVEO COLUBRA means "BEWARE THE COBRA"

And hey! being owner gives you some perks! Only the truck would be on the coin, not the background, same for the cobra. I couldn't find the SVTP T shirt cobra picture.

What say you! Opinions????

Picture2.png

MG0h3

Established Member
Only if this is engraved on the coin "Acquirite pecuniam, cunnos futuite."
Had to google it. Not surprised! I'm tempted to put that on our next round of K9 sweatshirts. In fact I'm emailing it to myself now! Oooohhh or my email signature...not sure how long that would last thought hahah

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You would either need to be basic and only use the SVTP logo, or have them available for every generation SVT.
I wouldn't want a L, but I'd take a SN95.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
We looking in to this several years ago, there wasn't enough interest to make it worth pursuing.

Yeah, getting consensus can be tough. I got a coin done on another forum just in time for coyote to take over the world. I actually proposed it, it got taken over, then resurrected it and got it done with a few key guys and the owner.

I think it would sell better than you think, easy memento to display and easy way to support a forum they enjoy being on, especially if you are the guy asking. Well anyway, just a thought.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
You would either need to be basic and only use the SVTP logo, or have them available for every generation SVT.
I wouldn't want a L, but I'd take a SN95.

I was thinking about a series, but that drives the cost way up.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Interested. Got some from another forum but the guy making them got banned so ended that. A SVT or Cobra would work for me.

Alcankobra was good people. Lives in same town as Sarah Palin. Bought four or five coins from him. Really quality work. I would be in for a SVTP challenge coin.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
1. What is a Challenge Coin?

2. I feel like it’s leaning toward the meme of the two dudes at the bar saying they like the same thing, then their jerking eachother on the baratools.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
1. What is a Challenge Coin?

2. I feel like it’s leaning toward the meme of the two dudes at the bar saying they like the same thing, then their jerking eachother on the baratools.

In the military (Air Force at least) we have them in most units or earn them for different things. If you're in a bar with other squadron members, you can challenge them by throwing your coin down. Whomever doesn't have one has to buy drinks for the challenger and others that have one. If everyone has one, the challenger buys the drinks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread