SVTP and MACA put others to shame

04Torchvert

Established Member
As a few of you know I purchased a used 03 Viper in March. I am definitely not getting rid of the Terminator. I can't get rid of that Blown 32 valve V8 sound and ride. A while back I joined the Viper Alley website as well. Let me tell ya, you don't know what ya got until its either gone or you witness something else. On Viper Alley, members are constantly rude to each other. They try every avenue to rip on someone and rarely do I see actual help being given out. Many are so opinionated to the point that your an idiot if you disagree. You leave the website in a bad mood and nothing acomplished Now let's take SVTP for example. Everyone is for the most part nice to each other with equal respect between all. There are so many willing to offer advice and help. If no one really has an answer they will say they don't but at least attempt to steer the person in the right direction to get that answer. Other types of cars still receive respect and compliments when it is deserved even though it might not be a Ford. And to just put the nail in the coffin, you got groups that develop from it like the MACA where everyone shares the same passion and is proud of it. Members being so helpful and nice to each other and always there when a fellow member is down. Nothing comes close to SVTP and the MACA:nono: :beer: PS I'm out west right now, its a bit after 12 not 3 in case you wondered haha

nitrovic

Established Member
Two sweet ass rides bro!!!

I've noticed the same thing on other forums as well. I used to go over to srtforums.com (simply because i thought it was pretty cool the ricer kids could actually have something American to drive). They have a lot of ricer types who think they are some type of suburban rapper wannabe's. It's really weird.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Well then stop hanging out with those Viper pricks and start coming to our GTG's again...:poke:

Good to hear from you Rob, whatca doing on the west coast?

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I know what you mean about some other sites. I go to corner-carvers.com a bunch to get some tech, cause they got a lot of raod racers that hang out there. But you're always afraid to post up for fear of being reamed. :eek:
That's when I come back here to my family for a little love, even though I'm just a termmie's older cousin. :D

Last edited:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Hey Rob, good to hear from you. Glad to see your still in the game.

You are absolutely right about this overall site. I was contemplating BMW and Porsche before I ran into this site. Then I stumbled upon Dwight, Omar, and Jason at a UMD car show. Showed up and was heading for the public parking when 5-10 people flagged me into the show instead. The rest is history.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Good to hear from ya, Rob. I hope all is going well man :beer:

Hissssnsvt said:
Well then stop hanging out with those Viper pricks and start coming to our GTG's again...:poke:

Good to hear from you Rob, whatca doing on the west coast?

+2 :rockon:

TRBO VNM

I have heard the same think about some of the other boards as well. not sure why. you don't make friends with your wallet.

The Good

Established Member
Hey Rob, My son & I meant you at Rick's [amozon] getting the 04 tuned, you helped me with the gas treatment - Thanks. Your cars look Great. The 04 Cobra is a completly different car along with Jesse has a 93 Cobra.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Great hearing from you Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be such a stranger......And like everyone else, would love to see the Viper!

Users who are viewing this thread