Svtp and chevy "friends" premeet

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
After looking at LS1tech and camaro5's meet threads, they're going to have a little army at this premeet hahahahaha

This is going to be pretty fun :banana: :rockon: :burnout: :dancenana: :pepper: :coolman:

Dbzguy

Black Sheep Squadron
Established Member
so there are a grip of people goin to this meet, hope it doesnt turn out like the last krispy kreme meet in burbank I tried to go to lol...

Dbzguy

Black Sheep Squadron
Established Member
What went down??

Cops found out about it on FB and shut the whole place down, even exit ramps of the freeway. So just imagine 2-300+ cars trying to get around all these streets that were blocked off. Was a smurfing nightmare!

I highly doubt that will happen lol, we don't even have that many people going.

Just read about Multiple Vette, F-body and GTO crews that are coming from all over socal. Just hope we have enough parking for us once we get there :rockon:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Cops found out about it on FB and shut the whole place down, even exit ramps of the freeway. So just imagine 2-300+ cars trying to get around all these streets that were blocked off. Was a smurfing nightmare!

Just read about Multiple Vette, F-body and GTO crews that are coming from all over socal. Just hope we have enough parking for us once we get there :rockon:

Well I'm gonna be there by or before 10am

punisherser

the real STIG
Established Member

The numbers were actually in the thousands of cars for that meet.
You're right we are arrival all together late hope we have parking

Dbzguy

Black Sheep Squadron
Established Member
The numbers were actually in the thousands of cars for that meet.
You're right we are arrival all together late hope we have parking

Well that makes sense then lol... once we got off the freeway it no shit took me 2 hours to get back on the freeway

Users who are viewing this thread