Svtp and chevy "friends" premeet

laruei

Established Member
Me, Ian and ace will have all this on video!

Proud owner of a Gopro BLACK edition! Finally!

Why does it have to be BLACK?

sw50sw8sw578.gif

:rolling:

Cant wait for Sunday guys.. Im down to run some fools. I told the family they couldn't go this time.. :D

Oh and we're trying to mob some others from SD with Luis (sb cobra stage 5 on e85), Hector (silver cobra whipple and e85), and myself.. Lets make this a big meet.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Can't wait anybody up for runs...honk and it's on !! Lol

Well if you go back a page you'll see that the guys from LS1TECH wil be there also, so races WILL happen bro

Why does it have to be BLACK?

sw50sw8sw578.gif

:rolling:

Cant wait for Sunday guys.. Im down to run some fools. I told the family they couldn't go this time.. :D

Oh and we're trying to mob some others from SD with Luis (sb cobra stage 5 on e85), Hector (silver cobra whipple and e85), and myself.. Lets make this a big meet.

Well I dont know if I'll need anyone but I'm still trying to figure out the gopro remote. I'm about to go get an SD card and do some testing today :banana:

Edit- What other gopro should I have gotten lol

Last edited:

laruei

Established Member
Setting up those damn remotes is SOO much easier if you do it from your computer. Install the gopro software and plug it all in at the same time. It should walk you through configuring them all together. I have the wifi setup on my old gopro 2 and I never use it cause its a pain.. a 3 would be nice cause its all built in..

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Setting up those damn remotes is SOO much easier if you do it from your computer. Install the gopro software and plug it all in at the same time. It should walk you through configuring them all together. I have the wifi setup on my old gopro 2 and I never use it cause its a pain.. a 3 would be nice cause its all built in..

I'll be trying it out tonight.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Leonidas died tho.

In Leonidas honor, the battle cry of ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (Come and Take) will sound from the mighty Cobra’s

The Cobra’s will not be restrained until they utterly tear apart the GM immortals with no fear of defeat.

:rockon::beer::rockon:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
In Leonidas honor, the battle cry of ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (Come and Take) will sound from the mighty Cobra’s

The Cobra’s will not be restrained until they utterly tear apart the GM immortals with no fear of defeat.

:rockon::beer::rockon:

So you're saying we will show the world
that LS motors are NOT God and that they can leak oil like a regular engine?

Sort of. Some pretty big upgrades coming soon.

Let the damn cat out of the bag already!!!!!! :bash: lmao

Users who are viewing this thread