SVTP’s Coverage of The 2015 Mustang Unveiling in Dearborn, MI

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
Awesome photos Travis (and team ;) ) looks like you called it, full IRS and I also think its interesting how they had Pirelli's PZeros on there. Wonder if they made a brand switch or if it was just for the event.

The rear window looks quite small and not sure I like how the rear glass curves into the trunk... it also looks really high off the ground, I wonder what it will look like when lowered a bit.

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
I was curious - Photoshop lowered.

11237966273_6fddee3c55_c.jpg

Last edited:

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
I like it. Thanks for the great coverage! And call me crazy, but the 2.3 turbo option is calling out to me.

R-CODE

Established Member
where was the unveiling taken place at? the pic with all the mustangs inside the building; where is this location, what building?

-Gotti

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I like it. Thanks for the great coverage! And call me crazy, but the 2.3 turbo option is calling out to me.

That little motor is going to be a beast. It's built like a tank.

where was the unveiling taken place at? the pic with all the mustangs inside the building; where is this location, what building?

-Gotti

The conference center, as described in the article.

alivingmustang1

Established Member
Dig the one in those leather hot pants.....The marketing mistake Ford made: Not enough young people checking out the Mustangs and the new one. Too many old farts like myself. Yeah, I'm sure Ford V.I.P.'s got all their brown nosers in the place. But, they should have had a ton of young folks just going gah-gah over the new ride. I guess they wouldn't trust them to not scratch the cars up. Too many suits and ties as well. There should be have naked broads laying on those cars. Ladies serving drinks in just bras and panties. Hell, let a young couple go at in the back seat of the new Mustang...lol. This is the way to sell....Sex still sells...wake up Ford

mixedup

Established Member
I've got a '13 GT500 - Love the car .... but this 2015 .... if they come out with some serious HP I might be trading in .... I think they have done a great job in keeping the "historical lines" while bringing us the next Gen' ....

Nice Job Ford!!!

cbradley49

Established Member
No thanks, ill pass on this. Looks like a 370z and an accord mated and had ugly '15 mustang mutt babies... Hideous

TwoBadStangs

Established Member
I dunno, seems like they played it safe...it doesn't have that "omg" I gotta have it, like the Jag F type...young people? How many of them can even begin to afford a Mustang these days? They like the FRs and esp the price...it's more Mustang than Mustang, small, affordable, lots of hop of parts...

Last edited:

flS/R

Established Member
these pictures make the front look a lot better than the pictures I have seen. I could see myself driving one of these new ones now

ForceFedStang

Established Member
mixedup - I'd keep the '13 if I were you... that's insane hp right there for a factory car and don't see getting much more insane than that from the factory. Of course, I would happily take it off your hands for a 6 pack. :)

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Not my cup of tea. Never was a fan of the '10 to present body style to begin with. Nothing beats the looks of the 03/04 Cobra and 05-09 GT500 Supersnake. To each his own...

zPipes

Established Member
I will have to admit that the rear end ruins the car. Sadly this is does not even look like a muscle car from the back, it looks like a Focus. So disappointing, and chill with making cars so early people are so in a rush for the next thing they forget to live for today. Really, a 2015 before the year 2014 even got here?

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
That rear end is hidious!

The lady that bought the first Mustang should be donated the first 2015 Mustang by Ford, no doubt!

qwikhuh

Established Member
Nice seeing you out there Travis, DIB 6 speed manual for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread