SVTMEET europe 2009 - Video Trailer

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
This years european SVTMEET was a very special one.

The 5th european SVTMEET

Fares "DBXLightningboy"and Kahlid "Fuelonempty" came from Dubai just for the weekend! You guys :rockon: rock!

Mike "Flash2211" :bowdown: 2nd time from USA !!!

Thank you Dwight " BIG D " you are really a great person. It was a honour for us that you have been here for the meet this year!
Beside your official support of our meet you also have been a big support the whole days in person!
:beer:

small version 27 MB:

www.svtmeet.com/trailer/5thEuroSVT2009_small.wmv

Big version "recommendend" 58 MB:

http://www.svtmeet.com/trailer/5thEuroSVT2009_large.wmv

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Andre,

Nice to see you guys enjoying SVT vehicles all the way over there... ! By the way, what was the name of the song you used in the very beginning of the video? Sounds like the GONE in 60 Seconds theme music.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice video and a great event. Thanks for sharing good times with us. And good to see SVT is alive and well in Europe! :)

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
Did anybody take a car from the USA and drive it there? I was thinking of doing that for next year. I think it would be a blast.:burnout:

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Did anybody take a car from the USA and drive it there? I was thinking of doing that for next year. I think it would be a blast.:burnout:

A few people attended from the USA but did not bring their vehicle. You will need to cross the Atlantic Ocean which requires up to a 2 week ship transport for one direction. Then you need to get your vehicle back home - minimum $3000 round trip. So the distance is quite far from the USA for a weekend event. I do encourage you to visit without your car and get a sweet rental car that can do burnouts.

Users who are viewing this thread