SVTDallas

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
[I looked through the forum for a TOS about advertising sites, didnt find one, so here I go]

Hey, anyways, a small project I worked on the past couple weeks for Dallas area SVT owners. (the reason for this topic: Topic ) Hopefully it will actually get some use from you guys, if it turns out to be unresourceful and no one uses it, its not really a big deal.

Anyways, the site is more or less for us to discuss GTG's, Track Meets etc in the forums, and then once we decide on one, I can update the Announcement on the main page so people can just check that to find out the next meet/time rathan looking through forum topics.

Also, svtdallas members get there own memberpage on the site, where they can put information about their car on there, and host up to ten pictures on their page. There is also a user-comments area on each members page for people who view your car to post comments on.

Anyone can join the forums, but only Dallas area owners get the member features on the site (PM: jplata at those forums for me to add you to the site).

Hopefully a couple of you will find the site useful and join, otherwise, peace.

SVTDallas.com

Forums

My Member Page (as an example)

Thanks,
JP

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I asked him if there was a verification process to keep it DFW area only.
This was his response:

"Verification is something I'm worried about, hopefully the members here that are in the Dallas area, would be able to spot someone that isnt in the area. I will work on coming up with a more indepth verification system."

Later, Jason

Users who are viewing this thread