***SVT Side Exhaust?***

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
I was putting together parts to set up for side exhaust. Decided to keep the rear exhaust set up and upgrade that......but.......Now that I see this it's making me think again! I wonder if it's real? Looks like it is. Anyone know any info?

pacecarsvtsideexhaust2.jpg

pacecarsvtsideexhaust1.jpg

my94pony

addicted
Established Member
yes its real its hard to find those side skirts the only ones in production i know of are made by abcexclusive.com and dont say svo in them

LukiferSVT

Established Member
Man those are sexy. I have always wanted side exhaust but dint want to go the Roush route. These are nice!

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
i didnt notice til now those side skirts say svt in them thats pretty cool actually

That's what I'm asking! :bash: Are they real? The guy that sent me the pic's doesn't remember what website he saved them from, months ago. If those side skirts are being manufactured by someone I want a set!

Maybe I shouldn't sell my Aeroshield after all :??:

Last edited:

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
Well, after hrs of googling :dw: my eyes off.....2 pop corn bags, 1 bag of dorritos, 12 pack of XX's and scratching half my hair off I believe I found a lead......it seems to point over to StangNet.com with a member by the name of Merkstang.

.:: i-Gallery 3.4 - Main Folder ::.

Last edited:

workmangc

Stay away from SHM.
Established Member
Real item. Ford was a polyurethane, ABC's are fiberglass. I had the ABC's on my car at one time....took them off, too low, exhaust is 3 ft away from your ear.

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
I think everyone missing the point here. I'm aware of the aftermarket side exhaust skirts, but the side skirts on the first pic say SVT not SVO! Well, maybe I been away too long. It's new to me. :shrug:

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
those tr super siick that they say SVT....find out who makes em and ill buy em, he prob got ABC exclusive oines and had svt put in em..

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I think everyone missing the point here. I'm aware of the aftermarket side exhaust skirts, but the side skirts on the first pic say SVT not SVO! Well, maybe I been away too long. It's new to me. :shrug:

Went right over my head:lol1: That is the first time I have seen them with SVT.

pauliac

Established Member
I actually just took those side skirts off my car yesterday. Previous owner botched the install so now they are in terrible shape

Users who are viewing this thread