SVT Raptor SuperCrew to start at $44,315

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Report: 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew to start at $44,315* — Autoblog

Ready to go stompin' around with your friends in a Baja-blastin' Ford SVT Raptor, but don't know how much you'll need to plunk down for the new-for-2011 four-door SuperCrew? Grab your pen and your checkbook, then write down 4-4-3-1-5.

Pricing has just been announced for the newly expanded range. The MSRP on the roomier four-door SuperCrew is priced at $44,315 while the shorter extended-cab Raptor SuperCab will cost a bit less at $41,550. (*In either case, destination and delivery charges will add a further $975 to the bottom line.)

Both 2011 Raptors are now powered by a 6.2-liter V8 engine that's rated at 411 horsepower and 434 pound-feet of torque. The less powerful 5.4-liter unit found on last year's model is no longer available.
raptorsc630opt.jpg

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
I cannot wait to see what kind of upgrades do to these bad boys!
Its going to get interesting...

SOCOMech

Established Member
Sadly most owner won't take there trucks off-road much less mod them.

Yeah, the crew cabs will see less off-road time than some current super cabs. The pics I've seen of them so far are not very flatering but, I'll get to see one in person at the Raptor Roundup.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I dont get it. If i was going to buy a truck made for offroading it would see dirt/mud countless times. These trucks are so bada**.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqDduid_ABw"]YouTube - F150 Raptor SVT Supercrew[/nomedia]

Dusten

Established Member
I dont get it. If i was going to buy a truck made for offroading it would see dirt/mud countless times. These trucks are so bada**.

Same reason people buy lightnings and cobra's and SRT type vehicles and turn them into show queens. Im looking to buy the raptor because its gorgeous, rides well, has awesome power compared to a regular F-150 and Its bigger.
Mine would get wheeled a handful of times in its life, and this is from a guy who used to wheel every weekend.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
I cannot wait to see what kind of upgrades do to these bad boys!
Its going to get interesting...
x2 !! american racing headers already has some for it

and 44K makes my wallet hurt less knowing this & also since its cheaper makes me want one alittle more :idea:

and FATBOSS love the freaking quote in your sig :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread