SVT Premium Service

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Originally posted by byevette
Ford has had the SVT Premium Service since 2001.

I meant, this is what I said to my dealer, cause obviously he had no idea, and was not telling the customers anything about it. Around here, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate the service.

Berke

Super Genius
Established Member
I think the dealerships play dumb(not hard for most) when it comes to the SVT Premium service.

A farely reputable SVT dealership down the road from my house "didn't know anything about it". They said they have to check with the Service Manager. Then they act like they are doing me some special favor and I should be super grateful. They also did a half ass job of cleaning the interior and exterior. This was my old Lightning and I knew I was getting rid of it so I wasn't too worried. I might be being a little too picky, but when you pay good money for a vehicle, I expect decent service.

Wether or not they are playing dumb, it really makes me think little of the dealership. Why would I think their service is any good if they don't even know Ford policy?

Ktee's Stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
Hi y'all,
I'm sure glad I read this thread. There's no way I'm letting the dealer wash and possibly scratch my new baby (she's black). I'm nervous taking her in for service too. :eek:

Ktee

Users who are viewing this thread