SVT Performance Calendar

jrbosking

Jr Drag King
Established Member
I think we should try to put together a nice SVT calendar. It could help the board for maintaining the site. And it would give the member an opportunity to show off there cars. Just an idea. :shrug:

jrbosking

Jr Drag King
Established Member
We need LS1 Chick on the cover :banana: . I wouldent know where or how to get it started. Dose anyone?

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
jrbosking,

She has enough pics on here to place her on the cover and one for each month if that's what excites you. I imagine you can DIY if you wanted and I'm sure the local leghumpers would be all into that. You could make a little mod $, maybe you could get that shorty antenna you always wanted if you sold enough of them!!!

:dw:
*cough*

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I think it would be a good idea. Maybe post a poll to find the 12 best cars on the site (13 to include Jan '06) and include those photos (vehicles only, no owner pics) and put them up for sale. Maybe JDM would help fund the project in exchange for advertising space?

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Jan 1993 Cobra
Feb 1993 Cobra R
Mar 1993 Lightning
Apr 1994 Cobra
May 1995 Cobra R
Jun 1998 Contour
Jul 1999 Cobra
Aug 1999 Lightning
Sep 2000 Cobra R
Oct 2002 Focus
Nov 2003 Cobra
Dec 2005 GT

Or mix and match, but I think that covers SVTs entire model fleet.

Yes I know the GT isn't branded as an SVT, but what good is a Ford calendar without a GT?

Last edited:

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
SID297 said:
Costs are the problem. It would cost a lot to produce and I don't think we could sell enough to cover it.
What about presale, do a poll to see how many people are in then get the layout(cars to be in it) and presale for 2006.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It's still a matter of volume. I don't think we could get enough buyers to justify producing a high quality calendar.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
SID297 said:
It's still a matter of volume. I don't think we could get enough buyers to justify producing a high quality calendar.
how high quality are you talking? I work at a dealer and every year come december we get 4 or 5 calenders, and some are good, great and awesome.
The pictures would be free, except the time it takes to choose the best pics, I bet there is a company that could put them together if we provide the pics, I check with some of the vendors and see who does them and give them a call in the next few days.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
how high quality are you talking? I work at a dealer and every year come december we get 4 or 5 calenders, and some are good, great and awesome.
The pictures would be free, except the time it takes to choose the best pics, I bet there is a company that could put them together if we provide the pics, I check with some of the vendors and see who does them and give them a call in the next few days.

Then you've seen the new SVT calendar? I wouldn't put the SVTP name on anything less than that quality print.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
We've done this at the CEG for the last two years and they are quality calendars....if it can be done there, it can be done here.

SID297 said:
Costs are the problem. It would cost a lot to produce and I don't think we could sell enough to cover it.

Users who are viewing this thread