SVT Perf. advertisers who sell Steeda

mondo540

Established Member
I've looked at several sites...can find Stingers for sell but not the Steeda cat back...Steeda's link to dealers is a waste of time...any vendors here sell that catback?

Anyone buy a Steeda CB in the last 30 days? Would you mind sharing where and how much? Hopefully less than 609.00 which is what I see on the Steeda site.....and yes, I tried search first...Thanks in advance.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Any SVTOA member will get 10% off from Steeda, thats $60. Call them at 954-960-0774 talk to Fred, or Mike M. they may be able to help you with dealers in your area, you will love the system, good HP gain, and a great "Cobra" sound.

My mistake, they do not give the discount on the catback, I got it for less than retail, but it may be because I am in there almost every day.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by edz
Any SVTOA member will get 10% off from Steeda, thats $60. Call them at 954-960-0774 talk to Fred, or Mike M. they may be able to help you with dealers in your area, you will love the system, good HP gain, and a great "Cobra" sound.
Sorry, but Steeda does not give a discount on their catback. They only give a discount on Steeda original parts, not those manufactured outside by others (in this case, by Borla).

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Originally posted by mondo540
Anyone buy a Steeda CB in the last 30 days?
The Steeda cat-back is on a national backorder right now. I was told (a week ago) by Someone at Steeda that this exhaust wouldn't be available for another 3 weeks or so.

blueovalperformance.net had them for $544 (or close to that) a couple of weeks ago, but now their price has gone back up to $609.

-Greg

Users who are viewing this thread