Svt merchandise

Orange Peel

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone on here bought any T-shirts, sweatshirts, keychains,ect.? Was the quality decent for the price? Did you receive your items? I ask because I thought 1. I would like to contribute something to help the site. 2. Show my support for the site. I decided to start small and ordered one of those keychains that said SVTperformance on them. I never got a reply with any shipping confirmation or whatever so I emailed the owner of site and he said, "my name ",that mine was damaged by shipping and that he'd get me another one out next trip to P.O.,haven't received it still yet and was curious if same was happening on other items?

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
they will come. I did the premium member thing and it came with a sticker and shirt. Good stuff. They have a lot of orders it is hard to send out tracking and all that. They are true to their word and you will get what you ordered. Let us know what you think when you get them.

Freakingstang

Established Member
I got the shirt sticker key chain combo too. I came, but I wasn't overly anxious waiting on it, so I don't remember the time frame. Everything was nice quality stuff

Orange Peel

Established Member
good to know

That's good to hear then, just wanted to see if there was a bottleneck effect or something,suppliers or whatnot? I'm sure it will be quality, will probably get the sweatshirt or T and decal thing next?

txyaloo

Established Member
Travis ships when he has enough orders to justify a trip to the post office. It clearly states the shipping time frame on the order page.

I have 3 t-shirts, the keychain, and two stickers. They're all great quality.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I was wondering if anyone on here bought any T-shirts, sweatshirts, keychains,ect.? Was the quality decent for the price? Did you receive your items? I ask because I thought 1. I would like to contribute something to help the site. 2. Show my support for the site. I decided to start small and ordered one of those keychains that said SVTperformance on them. I never got a reply with any shipping confirmation or whatever so I emailed the owner of site and he said, "my name ",that mine was damaged by shipping and that he'd get me another one out next trip to P.O.,haven't received it still yet and was curious if same was happening on other items?

It was shipped yesterday morning at around 8:30am. I also included your original damaged envelope the PO sent back to me.:beer:

Travis ships when he has enough orders to justify a trip to the post office. It clearly states the shipping time frame on the order page.

I have 3 t-shirts, the keychain, and two stickers. They're all great quality.

That's how we do it. I don't live particularly close to the PO so it's usually a special trip for me to go there.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
The shirts and keychain are nice.. So is the hoody. But i must add that i washed my hoody once and it shrunk pretty bad. Make sure to let it air dry if you do wash it. I made the mistake of machine drying it and it became a closet ornament now.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The shirts and keychain are nice.. So is the hoody. But i must add that i washed my hoody once and it shrunk pretty bad. Make sure to let it air dry if you do wash it. I made the mistake of machine drying it and it became a closet ornament now.

I think that's pretty much true of any hoodie.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I have two of the original T-shirts but they are starting to get a little ratty.

Orange Peel

Established Member
It was shipped yesterday morning at around 8:30am. I also included your original damaged envelope the PO sent back to me.:beer:

That's how we do it. I don't live particularly close to the PO so it's usually a special trip for me to go there.

Sid, yeah sorry was just inquiring, mine did come right after writing here and I see it got mangled in the sorters, excellent piece and will look at shirts and all next, I thought about it later also as if you remember our conversation,I used to live in WV also as a kid and the post office was at the bottom of the mountain(whats left of it now after seeing mountaintop mining), and I would go and get the mail for my parents , grand parents and neighbors and have to haul it back up there, so I understand the situation. Just thought I'd ask general consensus on this?

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I was surprised with the keychain last week, great piece of work. I'd forgotten I renewed my membership, so it was definitely a nice surprise.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Sid, yeah sorry was just inquiring, mine did come right after writing here and I see it got mangled in the sorters, excellent piece and will look at shirts and all next, I thought about it later also as if you remember our conversation,I used to live in WV also as a kid and the post office was at the bottom of the mountain(whats left of it now after seeing mountaintop mining), and I would go and get the mail for my parents , grand parents and neighbors and have to haul it back up there, so I understand the situation. Just thought I'd ask general consensus on this?

I was surprised with the keychain last week, great piece of work. I'd forgotten I renewed my membership, so it was definitely a nice surprise.

Glad you both like them.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread