SVT heart transplant - Newbie here.

B's04GT

Established Member
Well I figured its about time I introduce myself.
My names Brenton, I am 21, from Modesto Ca and currently own a 2004 Mustang GT.
The car was my first car and it is undergoing some extreme transformations. It started life as a 2v backed by a t3650. I have bought a 1996 cobra that someone had swapped a 01 teksid engine and a t56 into and then wrecked the car. :bash:

Hope I don't get flamed for owning a 2v:D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP. Nothing wrong with owning a 2V. It's all good Brenton. So you're transplanting an '01 Teksid motor and a T-56 into your GT. That's should wake it up a bit. :) Any other mods planned?

B's04GT

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP. Nothing wrong with owning a 2V. It's all good Brenton. So you're transplanting an '01 Teksid motor and a T-56 into your GT. That's should wake it up a bit. :) Any other mods planned?

Thank you for the warm welcome! The engine is currently at our machine shop under going some work. I'm going to be using the factory crank, forged h beam rods, ARP 2000 rod bolts, Mahle 10.5:1 forged/coated pistons, total seal rings, ARP main studs, ARP headstuds, COMP cams, COMP springs and retainers, and adjustable cam gears. And to top it all off I'm throwing a CG fab TT kit. Still undecided on turbo's but leaning heavily on Borg's s364sxe's. I plan on putting up a build thread here when I get some time and learn to find the correct section. lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That sounds like a solid build. I wish you the best with it. Can't wait to see the thread build. :thumbsup:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Thank you for the warm welcome! The engine is currently at our machine shop under going some work. I'm going to be using the factory crank, forged h beam rods, ARP 2000 rod bolts, Mahle 10.5:1 forged/coated pistons, total seal rings, ARP main studs, ARP headstuds, COMP cams, COMP springs and retainers, and adjustable cam gears. And to top it all off I'm throwing a CG fab TT kit. Still undecided on turbo's but leaning heavily on Borg's s364sxe's. I plan on putting up a build thread here when I get some time and learn to find the correct section. lol

I've been wondering on what you are brewing with the car. It's gonna be tits!

Users who are viewing this thread