SVT Grill Emblem?

slow98cobra

Established Member
I was looking around several months back and noticed a member had an SVT grill emblem instead of the usual pony or cobra and I thought it looked pretty good. I have been trying to find a pic of the car again and can't seem to find it. I was thinking about doing it to my car but I want to see it again before I make one.

Does anyone else have SVT upfront? Would you post a pic if you do?

Also, is there a place to order it or do you just take an SVT emblem and epoxy it to the bracket?

Thanks in advance:beer:

MUSTANGWOP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Established Member
The guy I bought my car from had made an SVT emblem for the grill area. Here's a pic of it...
DSC03809.jpg

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I used to have an SVT front grill......however it was poor quality so i replaced it with a GT500 snake...

here's what it used to look like:
cobra004.jpg

JymBart

Established Member
Pony?

Although I had the smaller snake emblem in my grill and went back to the Pony, ............ that GT500 size snake emblem is starting to look good to me. Where did you pick that up?
JymBart

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
I like the gt500 snake alot.....at first i didnt like it at all but its growing on me now.....where can i get it?

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
the GT500 snake looks pretty good i would need to see it in person though & the svt sign i`m on the fence too

i got the regular 94-04 cobra in my grill

xenodragon

Established Member
Did they make that gt500 one smaller? The last time I saw a gt500 emblem on a terminator, it looked waaaay too big, but that looks about the right size

Users who are viewing this thread