SVT Decetives

Ghost11

Established Member
Okay my daughter has a creep from her old employer sending her presents she doesn't want or ever asked for. He is signing the cards with the packages but doesn't leave a return address...He somehow found our address....

My daughter is 19 and this scumbag is in his mid fifties. She barely knew who he was and said she avoiding him at all costs...

Well my daughter no longer works there and either does he....I asked the old employer and all I could get is the city he last lived in......

If any one can help me get a current address or any other information I would much appreciate that...I have his full name......

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I mean honestly if you know his first and last, age range, city he lived in, you can buy a report for like $5 or $10 that will have all his info on it (assuming it's not on the internet already for free), if you really wanted to.

But yeah file some shit with the police, hand them all the info you have, let them do the rest. If it continues to happen, document it and then file a restraining order.

Or... grab a baseball bat and a ski mask and go pay him a weekend visit when its dark out ;)

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Uh, just file a police report and let them deal with it.

You'll only escalate things trying to resolve this on your own.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Okay my daughter has a creep from her old employer sending her presents she doesn't want or ever asked for. He is signing the cards with the packages but doesn't leave a return address...He somehow found our address....

My daughter is 19 and this scumbag is in his mid fifties. She barely knew who he was and said she avoiding him at all costs...

Well my daughter no longer works there and either does he....I asked the old employer and all I could get is the city he last lived in......

If any one can help me get a current address or any other information I would much appreciate that...I have his full name......
Call the Police and ask to file a report.

Also, take your daughter to the range and show her how to defend herself. 00 Buck out of a 12 gauge will stop creepy illegal shit rather quickly.

jmsa540

Established Member
Op, do these packages have a tracking number?

Run the tracking number, determine what city it shipped from.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

FJohnny

Established Member
If you get the perv's info don't rush out and go all Louisville Slugger on him. Better make sure someone else isn't playing what they think is a hilarious prank on the 'perv'. It never works out well beating the shit out of the wrong guy.

That argues strongly for letting the cops look into it for you.

As a dad to three daughters I can't help but feel really mad and a little scared for what you and your family are going through. Good luck, man. Hoping for quick and simple answer for you guys.

Alternate Solution

Asked the wife what she'd do. She said get his address and send him a letter. Tell him no real man sends shit gifts like he sent. If he really liked her he'd send a Gen 5 Whipple 3.0 L. There can only be two outcomes:

1) He decides she's greedy and leaves her alone, or
2) You get the Gen 5.Whipple.

That is what you call a win/win. Make lemonade out of this fruitball.

(Inappropriate joke. Call the authorities.)

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
You say that your daughter is 19 years old, which makes her an adult, legally. Unless you have legal guardianship over her, there is nothing that you can do directly.

Your daughter is the one that needs to report this to the local police. Your only role in this is guidance and support.

Whether she acts or not is her choice.

As a father, it's a tough position to be in. However, her receiving gifts is not worth going to jail over.

Empower her through support and encouragement. This can be a powerful life experience for her to gain/strengthen a sense of control and self reliance.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You say that your daughter is 19 years old, which makes her an adult, legally. Unless you have legal guardianship over her, there is nothing that you can do directly.

Your daughter is the one that needs to report this to the local police. Your only role in this is guidance and support.

Whether she acts or not is her choice.

As a father, it's a tough position to be in. However, her receiving gifts is not worth going to jail over.

Empower her through support and encouragement. This can be a powerful life experience for her to gain/strengthen a sense of control and self reliance.
This is excellent advice!

As her dad, talk to your daughter about her options and guide her to make the best decision as to how to handle this. If she is afraid of the guy, she will likely want to file a complaint with the police. To me, that's her first step. It would help if she has the guy's address info, so she might need to provide proof that the packages are coming from this one specific person. Cards signed with just a first name with no package return address might not be enough. The police can give her the best advice going forward. She should ask them how to handle future receipts of packages. On the one hand, I might advise her to not open the cards or packages and just toss them in the trash container, but then again there could be incriminating evidence in either the card or the package that could lead to a harassment, threat or stalking charge against him. And just discarding them likely wouldn't help the stress she might be battling just having them delivered.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Call the Police and ask to file a report.

Also, take your daughter to the range and show her how to defend herself. 00 Buck out of a 12 gauge will stop creepy illegal shit rather quickly.

This x1000. This is a teaching moment to show her the world is full of potentially evil people. 50 y/o sending a 19 y/o gifts with no return address is creepy. Train her is SD, how to use pepper spray, a taser, and a handgun.
But first and foremost file a report with the police. No need to call 911 but call the station immediately, file a report and make sure you follow up with the officer.

Machdup1

Established Member
Have your daughter file a police report and have her obtain an order of protection. She should be the complainant.

The police will find him. Ask LE what he does for a living and what his deal is.

Once the order of protection is in place, report violations. Setup cameras (outside perimeter), review the footage and get an alarm system.

If he sends packages, report that violations.

If he shows up on your property, stay indoors and call LE.

If he breaks into your home while you are there, suddenly and violently show him the error of his ways.

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
Uh, just file a police report and let them deal with it.

You'll only escalate things trying to resolve this on your own.

...or solve them.

honest question, whats the harm in getting free stuff? is it CREEPY or dangerous stuff or do you just not like the fact that a weirdo likes your daughter?

cause, bro, i hate to tell ya this but a lot of weirdos are gonna like your daughter if you did your job right. hell, even if you did it wrong.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Its no so much the gifts being sent thing. So much as this douche probably violated confidentiality laws at their old workplace and looked in her employee file. Got her address, sent her shit without a return address.... Cause its normal old guys swinging for the fences with a kid (19.... legal but still a kid)? dude is a ****ing pervert.

If any of you guys think this goes anywhere but a bad CBS Saturday night drama then I dont know what to tell you.

Dude needs to go live at the local strip club. Probably get better return on investment.

Users who are viewing this thread