SVT DAY/BBQ SFV official caravan info

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
So --- two In-and-Outs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los Angeles County Woodland Hills 19920 Ventura Blvd. 91364
Traveling on the 101 Fwy., exit at Winnetka Ave. and head south. Turn left on Ventura Blvd. The In-N-Out is on the right side of the street.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los Angeles County Van Nuys 7930 Van Nuys Blvd. 91402
Traveling on the 405 Fwy., exit at Roscoe Blvd. and head east. Turn right at Van Nuys Blvd. The In-N-Out is on the left side of the street at the corner of Van Nuys Blvd. and Blythe St.
Traveling on the 170 Fwy., exit at Sherman Way and head west. Turn right on Van Nuys Blvd. The In-N-Out is on the right side of the street at the corner of Van Nuys Blvd. and Blythe St.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remembering that the S F Valley is 81+ square miles...

The FIRST I-and-O is very convenient for those of us on THIS side of the SFValley.
The SECOND I-and-O is very convenient for those of you living on THAT side of the SFValley.
I think if we use both and leave the two at the same time we hook up on the 101 (a little cellphone coordination music please ...).
Everyone ok with dat?

Leave at 8:30? 8:45? 9:00? Sound off.
JW

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
SF Valley folks --
We have two starting points, if folks are interested in group rides down. We will hook up on the 101 South of the 405 --
Sound off if you want to hook up.
JW

SoCalSnake

Established Member
Could we join you at In n' Out #2...

My brother Mark ('03 Mach 1...we're already on the McCoy list!) and I would like to caravan down with you guys. He's actually drivin' down from Santa Barbara on Friday night to join all the SVT freaks! There's a deli called Solley's that all my friends and I eat at. Its a block south of In n' Out #2. BTW, we're coming from Glendale and don't mind back tracking a bit to meet up and caravan.

One question though...what time are you guys meeting?

SoCalSnake

Established Member
Could we join you at In n' Out #2...

My brother Mark ('03 Mach 1...we're already on the McCoy list!) and I would like to caravan down with you guys. He's actually drivin' down from Santa Barbara on Friday night to join all the SVT freaks! There's a deli called Solley's that all my friends and I eat at. Its a block south of In n' Out #2. BTW, we're coming from Glendale and don't mind back tracking a bit to meet up and caravan.

One question though...what time are you guys meeting?

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
You are certainly welcome.
Current thought is gather at 8:30 am. It is about an hour over there we think. Right now we don't have many folks jumping in at SF Valley #1 or #2 so we need to get cell phone #'s.
cell 818.590.2372
pager 818.372.0838
JW

SoCalSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
You are certainly welcome.
Current thought is gather at 8:30 am. It is about an hour over there we think. Right now we don't have many folks jumping in at SF Valley #1 or #2 so we need to get cell phone #'s.
cell 818.590.2372
pager 818.372.0838
JW

Thanks for the info. We'll meet you guys at in n out #2 if there is anybody going!?!?

cell - 818.601.2327

merv

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
cell 818-489-2372. i'll be driving the support truck...aka...dark star or something like that.
i have no objections to the hatch...just no fly bys...or i'll rip on him in dark star...

jonas

Established Member
I have no probs just make it clear its a ford svt and mach1/harley truck show. Dont want him all bummed out if he was planning to show the car and find out the last minute. Although I'll definately ask if he can pop th etrunk

he running a b16?

jonas

Established Member
james im exactly in the middle. I guess I'll go to the one on ventura near winnetika since its less ghetto.

You guys have directions ready to the dealership?

Users who are viewing this thread