SVT DAY/BBQ SFV official caravan info

jonas

Established Member
Hey guys.
If you live in the valley or surrounding area and would like to caravan to the SVT Day at McCoyMills Ford in Fullerton on Saturday September 27th then please sound off and if possible throw up some suggestions on where to meet up.

A decent sized parking lot that can be easy to get to, prefferably on the corner and near either the 101 or 118 freeway would be perfect. Something that can accomidate a few dozen cars just in case. Past experience has shown grociery stores to be perfect for a saturday morning. We'll make a decision based on everyones input by this coming weekend.

Wherever we meet I suggest we try to get there by 9 and take off by 9:30. Its about an hr drive so If we get there by 10:30 it would be perfect.

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Well by me is a Nice sized Vons market off of Mason and Devonshire near the porter ranch exit off the 118. It's in Chatsworth and I'm just throwing this up since it immediately came to my mind.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
not that i'll be in your caravan, but i'll probably get there right around 10 (gates open) to scope out the choice spots. if 50-100 cars actually show up, those spots will go quick!

sonic boom

Established Member
Hey george, what's goin' down? I gotta agree with insomniac, that vons parking lot is never crowded and certainly accomodate at least twenty cars that early on a saturday morning. It's a good spot pretty close to the freeway.

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
on the 101 side the ralphs lot on Ventura and Havenhurst is big and easy to get too. Good fwy access too. Assuming the car is avaliable, I'm there.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Be better if we can hook up at the corner of either the 118 or the 101 from the 405 :shrug:

George which FWY do we need to take to get into Fullerton?

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
Well by me is a Nice sized Vons market off of Mason and Devonshire near the porter ranch exit off the 118. It's in Chatsworth and I'm just throwing this up :xpl: since it immediately came to my mind.

Welcome to the Forum haha
JW

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
im guesssing 10 but you never know

With the variety of cars, at least 10.

Allen, you trying to get us a spot would be helpful, but I think we just need to get our selves down there. It's like saving seats in the movies -- the more you try to save the harder it is.
JW

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Be better if we can hook up at the corner of either the 118 or the 101 from the 405 :shrug:

George which FWY do we need to take to get into Fullerton?

We need to get on the 5 so we can take the 118 to the 5 or 101-134-5

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Well I'm pretty sure that around the 118/405 area like Devonshire and Sepulveda is a nice sized market parking lot but I've never been to it on a saturday morning so i don't know what parking is like (crowded or not). Around the 101 405 area which would be like Van Nuys Blvd and Ventura there is the In N Out which has a big parking lot or the Gelsons that also has a big parking lot.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
Well I'm pretty sure that around the 118/405 area like Devonshire and Sepulveda is a nice sized market parking lot but I've never been to it on a saturday morning so i don't know what parking is like (crowded or not). Around the 101 405 area which would be like Van Nuys Blvd and Ventura there is the In N Out which has a big parking lot or the Gelsons that also has a big parking lot.

Ha ha....thats like 2 miles from me :beer:

Good idea.

jonas

Established Member
hey insomniac whats with the icon?
you instigating something?

im not gay
im not gay
im not gay
im not gay
im not gay
im not gay

What do I have to do to prove this? Bang ur mama?
why is everyone always pickin on me? what did I do to deserve this?

I'm on my 4th beer, If i was gay, Id be on my 4th wine cooler

lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread