SVE Drift from Late Model Restoration

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Just trying to see if anyone has thrown these onto a New edge Stang...

I would prefer the black ones with a darker blue mustang as i have a true blue and wanna know how they would look... But any Mustang will do

wtk-1007db_2116.jpg

Last edited:

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
added. I would love to see those on a darker colored new edge.. Only issue being they only offer 18x9, but easily fixed with some widening to 18x10.5 or 18x11

DaBigBone

Established Member
Saw them also but couldnt find many pics on a new edge. I'm curious to how they look

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think they'd look just fine, but I can understand why you'd like to actually see them on a New Edge Mustang first. Did you contact SVE to see if they have any photos that would help you?

Red94SVT

Established Member
post up a picture of your car and I can photoshop them on it when I get home if someone does not do it 1st

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i have pictures of both the silver and black SVE wheels on my 04 cobra. it's redfire but you can at least see how they look. i can post the pictures in the morning. let me know if you need anything else and i'll see what i can do. personally i really liked the way they looked.

Last edited:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/latemodelresto/6471772605/"]2004 Ford Mustang Cobra - SVE Drift Wheel - 18x9 | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

yefferys50

Established Member
I wonder how the silver ones would look?

I personally don't like how the silver ones look.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/latemodelresto/6471772569/in/photostream/"]2004 Ford Mustang Cobra - SVE Drift Wheel - 18x9 | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

The silver ones look a little chunky in the pics above.

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
I think the black ones on the red cobra look pretty damn sick thanks for the pics

Users who are viewing this thread