SVB Supra vs Built Blown Mustang

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
Is there anybody else would like to see a big single turbo supra race the X2C cobra, which has a T88 turbo, and ran 9.1 in the quarter on its first run even though it ran out of gear, with all stock internals.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
hey do u guys use a injector module for your cobra'a to enhance the injector pressure and help performance. i wanna get one for my truck what are some good brands and any links where i can find em i have a 4.6L 97 F150

porshh951

Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
yeh high performance drag fuel is 126-130octane

I am sorry dude. If you dont' know shit then just don't say. Most supra owner's run 104pump/troulene(114 alco)/exlene)(112alco)/ and most common c16. I realize you prolly run 126-130gas but, that doesn't mean all racing gas is that....and more over that doens't mean that's what they are running.

hmmmidunno
.... my friend johnny before he had the stage 2 HKS twin turbo's on it toped out at 175 on the dyno when added twin turbo's he ran 130octane toped out at 196 on the dyno and 455HP 450lbs torque fastest he got it on the street was 181.

Not doubting speed....doubting hp number's.....you need alot more than 455rwhp to run 196mph

hmmmidunno
a stock non turbo supra tops out at 175......that is a fact the turbo's just help it get their quicker

I think that this one just deserves icon's:bash: :kaboom: :lol:

It sounds like you might know some stuff....when you get a to a area where you aren't sure......don't make shit up....it makes you kinda stupid....even though you prolly aren't.

thanks.

Last edited:

jasil

Established Member
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but doesn't the X2C car have the intercooler in the passenger side footwell? All accessories have been eliminated? Still extememly bad just looking for some clarity. There are only two fully accessoried supra's that have run faster than 9.1....both have turbos that make a T-88 look mid sized and have 4500rpm+ stalls and Auto's. NO street driven stick car has run that fast.

9.1 is unGodly fast anyway..I've gone 10.3 and was scared by how floaty it felt with slicks...a 9.1 is way too fast for me.

blown03snake

my '03 has walked a few supra's. even a few BIG single turbo's.
Unless you spent the big bucks, your toyota is only good for 'round 500hp (easily attained by any '03 cobra).

Users who are viewing this thread