Suspicious KB seller on Ebay

Eatonup

Established Member
Thanks guys. I didn't want any fellow Terminators getting burned by this guy. :beer:

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
Just remember that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Hope someone saves this auction information and pics, I don't think it is the last time we'll see it.

astig00

The MONEY PIT!!
Established Member
K B Owner said:
Defyant,

Thank you for making me aware of this. I own the Kenne Bell supercharger, please do not bid on it, as it is not for sale.

HUH??

K B Owner

Banned
The supercharger belongs to me, it is not up for sale on ebay. Someone is trying to rip people off.

Thank you

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
cobravenom39 said:
WTF are you talking about?? This is not funny!! How would you like to be the guy that bids on this and loses his hard earned money b/c some Eurotrash moron scammed you!!!

Of course its a scam, its just I wanted to show the people how he scrambles and then to have them look at the pics to see if they are familar with anyone elses KB......

Rick

LCCOBRA

Established Member
:nonono: Glad to see no one got burned on this one. Thanks for looking out for us eatonup

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
LCCOBRA said:
:nonono: Glad to see no one got burned on this one. Thanks for looking out for us eatonup
Its not over yet. eBay has the link to this thread and should invalidate that auction. That mut will probably relist is under a new name.

big1inch

Established Member
Kb

I Guess You're Right About If It Is Too Good To Be True It Is. I Almost Bid On This Thing But Thanks For Heads Up. Anybody Want To Buy 03' Motor And Trans. For 3k? Ok That Wasn't Funny!!

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
RickSvt said:
Alright, here is an update

Me-I need to have more proof of the blower. I see you have a -1 feedback, and its private, so that makes me weary…

HIM - give me your phone number to talk,
i have a -1 feedback because i was in vacantion and i don't talk with the winner

So anyways, he called me, he has a thick foriegn accent, I asked him what color the throttle body was, he didnt know. Then he said he got it as gift from his ex wife. So he is going to get me more pics....HAHA..what a joke
Post this A$$hole's phone number so everyone on this board can call him and bug his scamming a$$. I'm serious.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
He called me, and it was an unavailable number.....I was going to post it if it showed up on caller id

rick

Dan_Soprano

Boost is Cool!!
Established Member
04cobratorchred said:
Dan did you bid on it? You are on there twice
Yeah, I was just screwing around. I email the tool and he said to send him $1650 USD and it would be mine. I told him I'd give him $50 and that my final offer :lol1: If he writes me back again saying ok (which I DOUBT) I'll tell him to ship the blower first then I will pay him. LOL

Last edited:

Dan_Soprano

Boost is Cool!!
Established Member
K B Owner said:
Defyant,

Thank you for making me aware of this. I own the Kenne Bell supercharger, please do not bid on it, as it is not for sale.
WTF???!!!! I own one too. Big deal!! :poke:

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
i emailed him and asked him like 5 questions about it and all he said was this,
"if you want to buy it now the price that i want to sell it now is 1250 usd including the shipping cost."

"If you are interested to buy it let me know ASAP,"

Thank you, Chris

Users who are viewing this thread