J&M adjustable panhard bar
BMR lower control arm brackets
BMR lower control arms
Maximum Motorsports rear bumpstops

Before:
7D17E545-36C2-40FE-98B5-C7C2E86E4B70_zpsze6s3lnn.jpg

After:
15547E74-B487-424F-95C9-C2E6B4ACB5A4_zpsj8pr8qx5.jpg

I still need to adjust the panhard bar a bit, double check the pinion angle, and adjust the 3" Kooks over the axle pipes since they hit the axles on bumps.

The ride is more comfortable than I thought it would be, with a slight increase in NVH due to the poly bushings in the rear components. The car handles a whole lot better but I haven't had a chance to test out the suspension during a hard launch, I know the H&R/Bilstein combo isn't the best drag setup but I still expect it to hook better than stock.

yefferys50

Established Member
Thanks Kelly. I don't know if you recall but I'm the guy who called you last week asking about swaybar clearance. I love the quality of the BMR pieces, awesome job with those.

I had to have Noah and Precision Mustang install the upper control arm bracket because I couldn't break the interior bolt loose.

BMR Tech

AH! Yeah, I recall. Good stuff.

Noah can knock that out quick - he does a bunch of BMR UCA jobs. He does good work.

Thanks for the compliments. Enjoy the car!

yefferys50

Established Member
Yeah Noah got it banged out pretty quickly. I've trusted Noah for a long time now, easily one of the best shop owners around my area. He did ask me to tell you that you suck though ;) lol

yefferys50

Established Member
The wheels are the next to go, can't stand them. I waited on wheels until after the suspension since aftermarket wheels on stock ride height looks pretty bad.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
Nice! I wouldn't dare post pics of my garage. There are hospitals that might be jealous.

nissenc1337

Established Member
looks great, i plan to do a very similar setup but with white line components and FRPP P-Springs. Did you get it all done in a day?

yefferys50

Established Member
looks great, i plan to do a very similar setup but with white line components and FRPP P-Springs. Did you get it all done in a day?

I got everything done in one day except for the upper control arm and mount. There's a bold underneath the rear seats that I couldn't break loose. I took the car to a local, trusted shop and he took care of the upper arm and mount for me.

I have since adjusted the panhard bar to where it's almost perfect and installed some Eibach bump stops since the body was almost fully compressing the stock ones. Next up is a Boss rear valance and a Blowfish Racing shifter bracket.

yefferys50

Established Member
Good work, and you did it yourself...awesome job!
how far off was the alignment!?

I haven't gotten it aligned quite yet. I can tell, visually, that the camber is off pretty bad especially on the driver side. When I get it aligned I'll update the thread letting you know how far off it was.

Users who are viewing this thread