Suspension (LCA) Newbie Question

04YellowGT

Established Member
So I have a 2011 with Eibach Sportlines and the car can't hook to save my life. I have MT Street Comp tires which seem decent but still spin like mad. I don't know anything about suspension and always left my cars on stock suspension but from my research on here I need LCAs and relocation brackets. Is that correct? After more research BMR seems like the Vendor of choice.

I'm looking at their Anti-Wheel Hop Package for 239.00
http://www.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&productid=995&superpro=0

They have a billet aluminum package for 150.00 more. For a mainly street car I'm going to assume that would not be necessary?

Thanks for your help in advance.

BMR Tech

You are going in the right direction.

The modifications I would perform at this point, based on your goal is something similar to that AWP you posted.

On that note, save $30 and just get the TCA032 and the CAB005 separately. Long story short, we are working on phasing the TCA019 out, and the TCA032 is replacing it. The difference is slight...the 032 is lighter, and MIG welded instead of TIG welded. No reason to buy the 019 over the 032, and to prove that I had an 8 second car running those 032 before I started selling them to the masses.

The 032/CAB005 combo is only $209. Stepping into a BMR kit like that, for $209 is quite frankly a no brainer and I assure you, you will be more than happy spending that amount for them after you feel the difference.

If you have any questions for me, ask away. I like to help when I can.

04YellowGT

Established Member
Thanks for the help and thanks for the tip to save a few bucks! Will probably make the purchase this weekend.

Repth

Established Member
Just don't expect any traction out of those Street Comps unless they are nice and warm. Ask me how I know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread