Surprise Air Drop

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I don't understand why these people were accepting the air drops from people they didn't know. They sort of brought it on themselves lol.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Unfortunately I see it post on Facebook in a mach1 group from time to time still
So there hasn't been any other attempts to "steal" its car? That was hilarious.
I don't understand why these people were accepting the air drops from people they didn't know. They sort of brought it on themselves lol.
I mean their apple people, does it need explaining? lol

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I must have missed that one but no, a few about the car getting wrecked and a blow up with a paint shop.
Oh god, details! lol

At one point it tried to say the car was stolen then found in a nearby city. When one of our LE members started asking questions and calling out a few of the claims, the whole subject quickly vanished.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Oh god, details! lol

At one point it tried to say the car was stolen then found in a nearby city. When one of our LE members started asking questions and calling out a few of the claims, the whole subject quickly vanished.

sounds about right.

I dont really remember, I wanna say it curbed its wheels once or twice, hit something and messed up the front bumper. Supposedly got side swiped in a hit and run.

The last thing was a big ran about a paint shop where it was having some terminator mirrors painted and they did a half assed job. Which is funny to me because it claims to have had a bunch of work done there before and would give them an A- overall then basically went on how theyd basically screwed up every paint job and had to go back and fix it. They told it to forget it, take the mirrors and GTFO

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
sounds about right.

I dont really remember, I wanna say it curbed its wheels once or twice, hit something and messed up the front bumper. Supposedly got side swiped in a hit and run.

The last thing was a big ran about a paint shop where it was having some terminator mirrors painted and they did a half assed job. Which is funny to me because it claims to have had a bunch of work done there before and would give them an A- overall then basically went on how theyd basically screwed up every paint job and had to go back and fix it. They told it to forget it, take the mirrors and GTFO
That actually sounds kind of familiar, think it may have started becoming an issues before it left the site. It claimed the car had been hit 2-3 times, despite living in such a great area...except I pointed out a few times I know that area and it's a shithole.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
sounds about right.

Drew was one of the most deranged people I'd ever had the misfortunate of witnessing. Saying it was an attention whore would not be a strong enough statement.

To it's credit, it was right about calling out Ironhand and all his BS.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I was around to see enough of it lol. As I've said before I just bite my tongue in the facebook group

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
LMFAO!

Ridiculous that a story like this even exists.

Now i have to resist the urge to ambush some of my buddies with random nasty internet nonsense.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
That actually sounds kind of familiar, think it may have started becoming an issues before it left the site. It claimed the car had been hit 2-3 times, despite living in such a great area...except I pointed out a few times I know that area and it's a shithole.

This sounds familiar. I think this was right before the final permaban.

Which Mach 1 group? I want to witness the train wreck again lol

Careful, you don't want to lure it back.

Users who are viewing this thread