Supporting mods for on3 tt kit?

Gary03L

Established Member
Hi, what else is needed to make the most safe power out of this kit. Fuel,maf,intake manifold ect. its going on a bone stock 2012.Thanks

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
-Forged bottom end if you want more than 650 whp
-injectors
-tune
-BAP
-upgraded MAF or larger charge tube
-brand name wastegates. Ive read turbos are fine but I wouldn't risk the gates myself.

Gary03L

Established Member
sticking with the stock engine for now so we will be running low boost. what size of injectors are ideal for a set up like this?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
ID1000s (expensive but considered the best for drivability) or the new FIC's are also good from what I hear. JPC has been recommending the FICs as a cheaper alternative to the ID's.

1000s and a BAP will take you to 700whp or more on gas... e85 is a bit sketchy.. return system recommended on e85.

Gary03L

Established Member
ID1000s (expensive but considered the best for drivability) or the new FIC's are also good from what I hear. JPC has been recommending the FICs as a cheaper alternative to the ID's.

1000s and a BAP will take you to 700whp or more on gas... e85 is a bit sketchy.. return system recommended on e85.
Ill look into those injectors. Thanks for the advice.

JTS_7

Established Member
A friend of mine installed the on3 kit an then put it on the dyno and the turbos blew out on the 2nd pull

As much as I hate on3 the company and their employees/owner(PM me for details). I'm pretty sure this was probably user error due to install regarding the drain or feed or improperly tightening of housings and or extremely bad luck.

How did they blow out? The wheels blew apart? Or seals are leaking oil? Or????

I believe on3 has a warranty......good luck on that though LMFAO. They will pull out every excuse they can even if you have solid proof. Then they will stop emailing/answering your calls. Which shouldn't be a surprise if you search Google.

Users who are viewing this thread