Supercharging a raptor for hunting trips in sahara africa

BacNBlak

WOODY
Established Member
And just curious, what is the differential ratio on that truck? Is it still stock? And how do you think those tires effect the RWHP vs. a Lightning. Considerable more drivetrain loss?

ModularFan

Established Member
well i have the good news

off road works and the only thing is not going to work is hill descent and trans break

Those were two of the best things that truck had, dam, I was following this that truck on modular fords.com Why is hill decent and trans break deactivated now.

DXBLIGHTNINGBOY

Established Member
last update from team jdm....... truck made 380 wrhp .....380 wrtq on thair dyno

they have changed the shift points, and told me dont use the off road mode its not needed any more when all this power is there.

i will have a video soon on a dyno and road testing off the raptor...

fix

390wrhp 475 rwtq

DXBLIGHTNINGBOY

Established Member
here is more picture raptor going to be Air lifted to middle east .......

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Make sure you get a shot of it towing an elephant

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
If you ever need any interior work or anything else done, PM me. Our shop has done work for clients in Dubai (don't know if you've ever seen a Silver W221 Benz S65 with a red interior and carbon fiber trim on the interior, that's one of ours, and apparently it's a pretty visible vehicle over there, and we've done quite a few Excursions for families in the middle east). That truck looks pretty sick.

Last edited:

DXBLIGHTNINGBOY

Established Member
If you ever need any interior work or anything else done, PM me. Our shop has done work for clients in Dubai (don't know if you've ever seen a Silver W221 Benz S65 with a red interior and carbon fiber trim on the interior, that's one of ours, and apparently it's a pretty visible vehicle over there, and we've done quite a few Excursions for families in the middle east). That truck looks pretty sick.

i may sow it but am not sure, there are a lot if freak in 65's on the road

i really respect that car a lot

fast, i bet any one to race that 65 from 80MPH to 220MPH

An SLR cant Catch it

here is a race where i know both owners

SLR vs SL65

The SLR pulled from 120 MPH till 180

thats when the 65 came on over 180 + just past him

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA5X7dmAQrk"]YouTube - slr mclaren vs sl65 amg[/ame]

DXBLIGHTNINGBOY

Established Member
this is a nice video that i all was watch

its in KSA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7DVe9oIhic&feature=related"]YouTube - Crazy Arabs drift Porsche Carrera GT[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread