hell ya. I know this isnt relevant, but here is a badass TT Viper

uO0wgUh.jpg

HANKFAN

Established Member
TT Gen V on 8psi.

[video=youtube;4SKnNWvkSkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SKnNWvkSkI[/video]

kaz109

Established Member
The biggest/largest production motor ever needs a SC to get more power?? LOL....that motor is so underpowered for its displacement its laughable. I know I know what everybody will say " the motor still makes 640hp which is most than most cars" blah blah blah, well I would hope so if it needs the biggest motor in history to break the 600hp mark lol. Sorry I am just not a fan of vipers. The performance is at best " ok " considering the size of the motor in a 3200-3400lb frame .
End rant

HANKFAN

Established Member
The biggest/largest production motor ever needs a SC to get more power?? LOL....that motor is so underpowered for its displacement its laughable. I know I know what everybody will say " the motor still makes 640hp which is most than most cars" blah blah blah, well I would hope so if it needs the biggest motor in history to break the 600hp mark lol. Sorry I am just not a fan of vipers. The performance is at best " ok " considering the size of the motor in a 3200-3400lb frame .End rant

The V10 could make plenty more power in N/A form if it didn't have to pass a little thing called emissions. The Viper engineers have stated that the current V10 could make 800hp N/A if it didn't have to pass emissions.

kaz109

Established Member
The V10 could make plenty more power in N/A form if it didn't have to pass a little thing called emissions. The Viper engineers have stated that the current V10 could make 800hp N/A if it didn't have to pass emissions.

Riiiiiiiight... and I am sure all other companies don't have that same problem , only vipers huh lol...My point being that's a lame excuse. Other cars making 600hp have to pass the same emissions as the viper do they not? I guess the M159 only made its 630hp because it didn't have to pass an emissions test

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Well after releasing a 707hp Challenger and a 204mph Charger, a 770hp Viper wouldn't be out of question. And that will be more then enough to beat anything previously/currently/planned from the BIG 3, 1/4 mile and highway wise.

They could probably squeeze out another 100hp on top of the 640hp with a new Cam and more compression, but why not just add a Supercharger that way people can Pulley down and make more hp even easier.

klr16G

Established Member
Here we go with the its a v10 and still gets beat by most v8s out there this motor is extreme when it comes to other motors in its class the way it revs and the power it makes and its all forged from the factory not to many cars can say that, and you see more of it now because people want to mod, The viper was never made to put superchargers and turbos on it, it's the consumers that did this viper does not need this to compete trust me they have proven them self's over and over. Also the person that is going to come in here and post the vette is better comment you should go drive in a new viper and then go drive the vette and tell me witch you would drive. There are more vettes on the road for simple reason cost performance. There are only about 1000+ 2013-2014 vipers on the road today the viper was never intended to compete with vette but much higher end cars Ferrari and lambo and so on and I think srt did a damn good job on the new one just sucks that it cost so much. People just don't understand what it takes to build a TRUE one off a kind hand built car in America lets just say we know things can get pricy and thats what happened here.

Last edited:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
I just can't get myself to like vipers no matter how much power they have.
Also, when does it become irresponsible of manufacturers to make cars that have these astronomical power levels?

quad

Established Member
TT Gen V on 8psi.

[video=youtube;4SKnNWvkSkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SKnNWvkSkI[/video]

Nice numbers but I can't recall ever hearing a Viper with an impressive exhaust note. The 10 cylinders just kills it for some reason.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I will gladly settle for an NA Viper.
I hope the '16 Viper trounces the C7Z, borrow some tech from Ferrari to get it done!

kaz109

Established Member
Here we go with the its a v10 and still gets beat by most v8s out there this motor is extreme when it comes to other motors in its class the way it revs and the power it makes and its all forged from the factory not to many cars can say that, and you see more of it now because people want to mod, The viper was never made to put superchargers and turbos on it, it's the consumers that did this viper does not need this to compete trust me they have proven them self's over and over. Also the person that is going to come in here and post the vette is better comment you should go drive in a new viper and then go drive the vette and tell me witch you would drive. There are more vettes on the road for simple reason cost performance. There are only about 1000+ 2013-2014 vipers on the road today the viper was never intended to compete with vette but much higher end cars Ferrari and lambo and so on and I think srt did a damn good job on the new one just sucks that it cost so much. People just don't understand what it takes to build a TRUE one off a kind hand built car in America lets just say we know things can get pricy and thats what happened here.

the way it revs hahahahaha..u mean to its 6k redline?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread