Supercharged my Z06

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Edit Dyno graph is on the second page

Well I decided my car was a little too slow with only 389/380 to the ground so it was time to spice it up. Picked up an A&A vortec kit for the vette. Made decent power after the kit 530/492. I can't figure out how to post the dyno since it's a pdf but here is a couple quick pics of the blower.
IMG_3474.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

Haven't had time for a video yet but I will get one up. Car now has the blower kit at 8lbs, LG Longtube headers, Catless X-pipe, and Borla Stinger catback. I also have black CCW classics in the garage 18x12 with 335's ready to put on but havent had the time. Car pulls so much better now :beer

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's pretty cool! That sucker must fly now. Best of luck with the new setup.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Gotta love that Vortech and I've had a R-Trim and 2 S-Trim's so far. I'm sure someday I'll get to own another one. Still my favorite noise is from one of those blowers but today they are much quieter. I loved them loud.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Gotta love that Vortech and I've had a R-Trim and 2 S-Trim's so far. I'm sure someday I'll get to own another one. Still my favorite noise is from one of those blowers but today they are much quieter. I loved them loud.

LOL, I liked them loud as well. I still remember the sound of my old A Trim before discharge tube/BOV were even around.

venomws6

Established Member
Booooo No vids!!!!

Still very nice though..
Congrats..

Last edited:

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member

+1
Thats what I love about prochargers! Those are music to my ears!

Users who are viewing this thread