Supercharged emblem?

d3mon_fx

SVT N00b
Established Member
I have a little chip in my trunk lid which I decided to cover with a supercharged emblem from AM even when I like to keep my car clean of emblems and/or stickers; it lasted for like 6 months after that it got all black and ugly so I took it off.

Since the weekend is coming and I don’t want to drive it with the chip being visible I made these at work.

They are about 4” long so very subtle.
What do you guys think? Yay or nay

DSCN5903.jpg

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
They're nice but I'm not one to advertise my car is supercharged to be honest. I don't talk about it unless someone knows what they are actually looking at.

Where do you plan on putting it? I'd like to see it installed. I do think it would definitely be a nice piece for under the hood though

d3mon_fx

SVT N00b
Established Member
They're nice but I'm not one to advertise my car is supercharged to be honest. I don't talk about it unless someone knows what they are actually looking at.

Where do you plan on putting it? I'd like to see it installed. I do think it would definitely be a nice piece for under the hood though

I know what you mean, the other day I saw a 99-04GT with supercharged letters in the windshield a la Saleen, :eek:

maybe the top pic with Terminator in the portion of supercharged

That's a great idea I didn't even think of that I'll make one like that in a little bit to see how it looks

NorCal_03Cobra

SVTP Member
Established Member
Do you have any pictures of the chipped paint?

A quick search turned up this thread (I'll probably end up getting some for myself as well!) http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...11-dr-colorchip-review-before-after-pics.html and here is a video demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4rmx5EmsKY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube

I think there's a certain amount of personal preference to it - some people like to advertise they are supercharged, turbocharged or have XXXhp. I like to keep a lower profile as it doesn't seem to attract as much of the wrong attention

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread