super yellow 3000k HIDs in 03/04 cobra bumper fogs?

paradigm

Established Member
Anyone here running a super yelllow 3000k HID kit in their 03/04 cobra bumper fogs? What about any color HID kit in the 03/04 combra fogs? Any comments or pictures? Is it easy to wire an H10 kit to the fogs? Any space restrictions?

Thanks

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I had them in my old car. Ironically enough, I'm probably going to stop by and get another set tomorrow. I loved them. Sadly, they aren't for everyone and prepare to get a lot of flack.

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

snakeraper11b

Established Member
I went with 3000k for the fogs because it penetrates fog better than a higher spectrum of light and I live by the beach where it gets dense fog quite often. On an incredibly foggy night, I turned off my headlights because they were glaring so bad that I couldn't see anything, and went to fogs only. I found out that the fog lights don't project far enough out to use as driving lights at speeds over 30 mph, even though I have them adjusted for maximum distance. So they're pretty much pointless, and now I have yellow fogs....

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
I was debating doing 3k fogs but last minute i changed my mind went 6k gor both...pm for pics if u want k

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
currently using 3000k fogs now but keep 8000k's around just to mix it up.
d69ef8be.jpg

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I have 3000k fogs in my Hummer and you can't beat them functionality wise.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
I also have 3000K yellow fogs and 6000K headlights with white LED parking lights to match the whiteness of the headlights (good match!). I get compliments all of the time and I think it looks super clean on my black Cobra. I've always been a fan of round-housing yellow fogs though. I don't have any pics though, sadly. I say, dooooo it!

Users who are viewing this thread