Super Troopers 2

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I can’t wait they have tales about this for a while mow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
This will be revenge for all the shit the wife makes me watch. Awesome

I can’t wait they have tales about this for a while mow.

Wow, this cracks me up,I feel the pain. My wife watches Hallmark movies! I’m looking forward to this, let’s hope it’s good and not a letdown.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Meh, it'll be on demand shortly after. I did lol at the first one though. Did I mention I hate movie theaters?

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
89BAE4D3-C1A1-40F0-919D-0E1B9D1D044B.jpeg
What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy stuff on the wall and the mozzarella sticks?"

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
That’s what I read awhile ago, something about no studios wanted to produce the film so they had to go find funding another way and that’s when they decided to start the crowdfunding project. Very cool

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
I read that they funded the entire production of this movie via crowdfunding. The original goal was $2 million dollars which they reached within 26 hours, and they are now over $4.6 million!

Correct. I gave them a few hundo. But i already have my tickets to the movie, signed posters etc. Some people were on set, someone bought the cop car they use in a lot of scenes.

So yea I am looking forward to this! Its cool they got Rob Lowe to play a part. And Sloan from Entourage

Never_Enough

Established Member
Correct. I gave them a few hundo. But i already have my tickets to the movie, signed posters etc. Some people were on set, someone bought the cop car they use in a lot of scenes.

So yea I am looking forward to this! Its cool they got Rob Lowe to play a part. And Sloan from Entourage
I'm sure it was easy to get Rob Lowe as he is in EVERYTHING!

Users who are viewing this thread