Super snakes with nittos

kbturbo

Established Member
Super snakes with nittos UPDATE. SHELBY FORGED ENGRAVED

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE WERE THESE WHEELS WITH SUPER SNAKE ENGRAVED IN THEM AND OTHERS HAD SHELBY FORGED. MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ON SHELBY WHEELS IS REALLY SHOWING. I GREATLY APPOLOGIZE IF I HAVE REPRESENTED THESE WRONG. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE HOMEWORK BEFORE LISTING THEM. IF ANY ONE IS STILL INTERESTED IN THESE I WILL HAVE A TON OF VERY DETAILED PICS COME MONDAY. SO, IF INTERESTED, FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER REGARDLESS HOW LOW IT IS AND I WILL THINK ABOUT IT FROM THERE. HELPING MY UNCLE HAS TURNED INTO A HUGE PITA BUT HE HAS BEEN A GREAT UNCLE. AGAIN, SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION

My uncle just called me and said after 200 miles on a brand new set of chrome 20" super snakes, he is pretty sure he's going to let them go for a fair price. He claims they are the real deal with super snake engraved on them. Tires are nitto nt555 extreme zr. I think the sizes are 275/35/20 and 255/35/20 that he claims u can still see the nipples on the tires.

I'll be stopping in with him tomorrow morning to get a bunch of pics that I can e mail to anyone interested.

If they are real, would anyone be interested and what's a fair price for both parties if they are in perfect shape? He texted me a crappy cell phone picture that I can text or e mail. They are off the car

Last edited:

kbturbo

Established Member
I forgot to mention, he said e doesn't have the lug nuts.

If your looking at this post, even of your not interested, chime in with a value please

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I just saw a set go for $7,000 on this forum, but that was before Shelby decided to start making them again so that might hurt the value a little but since they're real Supersnake rims they should still fetch a good price.

Last edited:

kbturbo

Established Member
I'll have some pics tomorrow morning to make sure they are real, and in perfect shape. Knowing my uncle, cash talks

kbturbo

Established Member
I stopped in with my uncle on the way to the shop this morning and picked up the wheels. They are in fact the real deal. Ill try to wipe the dust off them today and get some good pictures. He told me not to bring them back. Who's Interested?

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Im sure a lot of people are going to be interested but it will depend on price, especially with Shelby doing another run of these

kbturbo

Established Member
That's why I'm asking for some opinions. My uncle isnt looking to get top dollar. he just wants a fair price for him and the buyer. You will never hurt his feelings with a low offer. worst he can say is no. Just give me ur fair idea of price

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
That's why I'm asking for some opinions. My uncle isnt looking to get top dollar. he just wants a fair price for him and the buyer. You will never hurt his feelings with a low offer. worst he can say is no. Just give me ur fair idea of price

I would say anywhere from $5,000-$7,000 since they're rare rims.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
I would say anywhere from $5,000-$7,000 since they're rare rims.

Wrong. You can buy a new set for under 2,500.00 since they started taking orders this past Monday. I say 2K for the provide they are in near mint condition. 2500.00 plus shipping for wheels and tires would be fair.

kbturbo

Established Member
They do have the proper center caps. He was hoping to be in the $4k to $5k range with the tires. I didn't realize they were going to start making them. Guess he should have sold them 6 months ago

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Wrong. You can buy a new set for under 2,500.00 since they started taking orders this past Monday. I say 2K for the provide they are in near mint condition. 2500.00 plus shipping for wheels and tires would be fair.

These are authentic branded Super Snake rims which is why I gave a higher price tag. Yes any of the non Super Snake Alcoas would go for less since they're making those again.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
These are authentic branded Super Snake rims which is why I gave a higher price tag. Yes any of the non Super Snake Alcoas would go for less since they're making those again.

Well a set of those sold for 7,500.00 a few weeks ago. Sorry for the oversight. They're worth as much as somebody is willing to pay. Good luck with it.

kbturbo

Established Member
Since its such a broad range of prices, I'll ask $4500 + shipping for the wheels, tires, and center caps. It was such a busy day on the dyno today but I gave them a quick overlook. I would say they are definitely mint. No rash, and the tires are all but new. There wasn't a spec of dirt on the inner wheel when I picked them up and they haven't even been cleaned. Shoot me some offers

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
That's actually a pretty good deal. I just discovered yesterday that Shelby stopped taking orders on Thursday. They took pre-orders for 3-1/2 days and shut it down. Your wheels should sell quick! :beer:

kbturbo

Established Member
Never thought they would only take pre orders for a few days. Either way, I'll get pics ASAP on Monday at the shop. Like I said, I have a few dusty pics I can e mail with a little dust. They are in mint condition. Maybe I'll give it a week on here and then throw them on e-bay

Users who are viewing this thread