Super Snake scared of Terminator?????

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Super Snake scared of Terminator?? Happened to me today. I was cruising home from the car show today in Wilson and a grabber orange Super Snake was behind me. I wanted to see what that thing would do but the owner wouldn't pull up next to me. I did everything I could. I waved him forward and even changed lanes to get him next to me but the 2007 Super Snake Shelby wouldn't have anything to do with me. What's wrong with a little red light to red light action? Geez I thought it would have been a nice little sprint but I guess the Super Snake was "Super" scared!

IA Shelby

Established Member
Maybe not scared but....

Your average age of a Supersnake buyer is 50+.

Most that can afford a 100,000+ Shelby SS are of an age and income that they do not feel the need to drag race. Wise enough to know there is too much to lose in street racing.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Maybe not scared but....

Most that can afford a 100,000+ Shelby SS are of an age and income that they do not feel the need to drag race. Wise enough to know there is too much to lose in street racing.

This. Owner probably didn't want to risk anything.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
maybe not scared but....

Your average age of a supersnake buyer is 50+.

Most that can afford a 100,000+ shelby ss are of an age and income that they do not feel the need to drag race. Wise enough to know there is too much to lose in street racing.

+1

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Maybe not scared but....

I can afford one as well. The owner on the Super Snake is mid 40's. Oh well, we are all different.

Quick Strike

Established Member
Maybe he already had his A handed to him by a built terminator and knows better then to mess with one now!

Det.Bullitt

Banned
I bet you are right

Maybe he already had his A handed to him by a built terminator and knows better then to mess with one now!

I believe the guy should join the corvette club and switch brands. Not saying all Vette guys are like this but most of the clubbies in the Vette clubs are. I find this to be the same in the Shelby clubs as well. My dad has a Shelby and he is 60 but if you try to race him he will be more than happy to run you. Heck I've heard stories of Richard Petty cruising around in his built Challenger get challenged and he will even give you a run. Now how cool would that be? A race with the King! I was just very disappointed that the guy that acts like so much better than everyone in his Super Snake wouldn't make a little run. Oh well, a couple of years ago I got a guy in a Ferrari to run me so what makes them any different from a Super Snake. I guess I will have to find one on the track some day.

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
I believe the guy should join the corvette club and switch brands. Not saying all Vette guys are like this but most of the clubbies in the Vette clubs are. I find this to be the same in the Shelby clubs as well. My dad has a Shelby and he is 60 but if you try to race him he will be more than happy to run you. Heck I've heard stories of Richard Petty cruising around in his built Challenger get challenged and he will even give you a run. Now how cool would that be? A race with the King! I was just very disappointed that the guy that acts like so much better than everyone in his Super Snake wouldn't make a little run. Oh well, a couple of years ago I got a guy in a Ferrari to run me so what makes them any different from a Super Snake. I guess I will have to find one on the track some day.
After reading your tantrum on the Twisted Stallion Carshow I think you have been disappointed most of your life.

May93

Established Member
Why risk getting caught drag racing against a car you already know you can beat?

flS/R

Established Member
:lol: when I drive my mustang I get this from a lot of cars. I just laugh them off which pisses them off even more. Maybe this guy was doing the same

black 10th vert

Established Member
Why risk getting caught drag racing against a car you already know you can beat?

Not everyone is looking to race every single time they start their car.

:lol: when I drive my mustang I get this from a lot of cars. I just laugh them off which pisses them off even more. Maybe this guy was doing the same

^all of this! I have some a-hole in a stickered up ricer, or old Sn-95, etc. pull this on me almost every time I'm out cruising. I'm not wasting gas, tires, or risking damage to my car to prove anything to these idiots because I already know, and am very secure in what I have.

50q's

Established Member
Probably thought you riced out a cobra and knew it was a waste of time. Or he could've been ignoring all those appearance mods and didn't want to be associated with your one of a kind cobra.

sisky wolf

Established Member
^all of this! I have some a-hole in a stickered up ricer, or old Sn-95, etc. pull this on me almost every time I'm out cruising. I'm not wasting gas, tires, or risking damage to my car to prove anything to these idiots because I already know, and am very secure in what I have.

How secure are you..try this sn95:lol:

Det.Bullitt

Banned
After reading your tantrum on the Twisted Stallion Carshow I think you have been disappointed most of your life.

No, I wasn't ranting about the show. I was only giving my honest opinion of it. By the way I'm not disappointed with my life. Maybe you are jealous of it? If you saw how the guy pulled out from the show then you would have thought he wanted a piece but when it came time to put out he didn't put up. He knew what I had under the hood. He was at the same show I was at. We all had our hoods up. I believe he has the 650 hp version Super Snake so I'm sure he wasn't all that confident in his ride. Oh well street racing is illegal and we should only do it at the track but how many times do you go to the track and see a rare super snake?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread