Super clean foxbody coupe for sale

BayAreaTech

Crazy Mexican
Established Member
I'm :what: about this fox, just looks right. I use to stay in spring tx when I worked out there, wish I still did to be closer to this gem.:beer:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
I love this car, have pictures of it saved on my computer. My ideal notchback. i would pay every penny for that

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Building a house and the price tag is racking up quick so I thought I'd just turn it loose. I love the car but I can always replace it. Telling the wife she can't have the counter tops she wants or the floors she wants is tougher than telling someone no they can't buy it.

Thanks for all the kind words about it.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Im interested. Any dyno numbers? Who did the install of mods and tuning? Can it be driven from KY to WV without issues?

Not tuned currently. It has an FMU on it calibrated for the larger injectors. There is a lot of power left on the table. I have driven it about 150 miles round trip with zero issues other than a sweaty butt from no AC. :dw:

Loosescrews

Established Member
I sent you a text to the number in the ad. Did you receive it? Do you have all of the receipts from the build? Who did the work? Are you going to tune it or sell as is? Thank you.

wool-puller

Established Member
I'm sure he's just busy with life. Said he's building a house, that alone can be a full time job. I too am interested in the car so i will just call him.

Users who are viewing this thread