Sunday Funday

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
This sunday I had a little project with the cobra.. painted the door pulls a gloss competition orange.

just wanted to share. :) I know its a little different being a competition orange car.. but I like it. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

61423411031312322215445.jpg

:beer:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
What is that orange thing on the dash by the ignition?

Why is your radar detector laying on the dash and pointing upward? Your reducing it's overall range having it like that. To be most effective it needs to be mounted level with the ground and as high up the windshield as possible. I'm sure if the cops are shooting radar from helicopters & airplanes you're good to go!

U.M.

Last edited:

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
What is that orange thing on the dash by the ignition?

Why is your radar detector laying on the dash and pointing upward? Your reducing it's overall range having it like that. To be most effective it needs to be mounted level with the ground and as high up the windshield as possible.

U.M.

Its a flower.. haha... and I know, I need to get new suction cups for my radar detecter.. it keeps falling off my windshield. :bash:

Badass_Forever

Established Member
Sunday Funday is a term used for going out on the lake and getting wasted. So lets see pictures of that!

Also, i like the orange, my buddy did it to his redfire 04 and i made fun of him for a long time, then it grew on me. I think it looks good when done right, and like you said, they can be replaced.

You should take your floor mates to a local carpet shop and have 04mach1 sone into them, would look good.

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
Sunday Funday is a term used for going out on the lake and getting wasted. So lets see pictures of that!

Also, i like the orange, my buddy did it to his redfire 04 and i made fun of him for a long time, then it grew on me. I think it looks good when done right, and like you said, they can be replaced.

You should take your floor mates to a local carpet shop and have 04mach1 sone into them, would look good.

Thanks you!

.. and the 04mach1 sewed into my floor mats would be a little strange.. :dw: considering its a cobra lol.. they have the shelby snake embroidered in them.

TClark22

Established Member
i approve. alot of people will call it rice but the interiors can be a little dull without a bit of color

Users who are viewing this thread