Sunday cruise and fun runs.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Good runs! Shows proof that it isn't all about horsepower, weight came into play in every one of those GT500 races..

Dunn

Established Member
Good runs! Shows proof that it isn't all about horsepower, weight came into play in every one of those GT500 races..

Very true, these new GT500s carry their weight much better with that 5.8 they have.

I raced multiple 5.4 2011-2012's with the same HP, and they got whipped bad. If that guy wouldn't have hit the limiter in 3rd I think it would have been a closer race when I ran the grey one. about 40 more RWHP and it could have went the other way. :)

F8L BYT

Established Member
Very true, these new GT500s carry their weight much better with that 5.8 they have.

I raced multiple 5.4 2011-2012's with the same HP, and they got whipped bad. If that guy wouldn't have hit the limiter in 3rd I think it would have been a closer race when I ran the grey one. about 40 more RWHP and it could have went the other way. :)

I agree, the 13+ newer GT500's seem to have it down with the gearing and powerband much better than previous models. It used to take about 100hp to pull a vette but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Fun videos to watch. Nice runs. Thanks for posting them.

Users who are viewing this thread