Sunday 4/17/04 - Mustangs Unlimited - Are you going?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Yes or No. Are you going?

Are you meeting up with anyone? If so where?

Last edited:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
YES - I am meeting up with the south shore guys in Braintree. We are leaving at 8am so I'm going to get there around 745.

CTmatt

Established Member
ill be there.....theres a bunch of lmmc memebers meeting up at a few locations for one big cruise to the show. ill be meeting them at the commuter lot off exit 21 off I-91 which is route 372 in cromwell.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Im 99% sure ill be there. Doubt ill meet up with anyone as im only about a half hr from the show, and a half hr of highway driving isnt really a "cruise" to speak of.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by 03ShadowCobra
Yes, hopefully meeting up with you guys on the pike in westboro. Need a time though.....
I plan on being at westboro around 810. I'll PM you my cell.

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Id really like to know how many '03/'04's are potentially showing up this time around? At the fall show there were only about 6 or 7 '03's, thats why i ask.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Nope wish I could, Going to to Tiverton (sp?) Rhode Island. I know some of you guys are from southern mass/RI and wish could meet up with some peeps. I was Thinking of LightningMike but obviously not. Another day I guess.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
I plan on being at westboro around 810. I'll PM you my cell.
Mike as in 8:10 in the MORNING. When you say plan does that mean you want to be there or your going to be there.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by EastCoast5.0
Nope wish I could, Going to to Tiverton (sp?) Rhode Island. I know some of you guys are from southern mass/RI and wish could meet up with some peeps. I was Thinking of LightningMike but obviously not. Another day I guess.
sorry man

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
All the shows ive been to there have an entry fee. Id assume all us going are going to be entering and parked over in the cobra area.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
If I remember correctly parking and watching the show is free. If you plan on showing the car there is a fee. I'm just peeping out the rides. I need to make like a fetus and head out around 1pm.

Users who are viewing this thread