Summer Nationals

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
a few of the guys from NEBOC will be there on Friday and Saturday.....mailed in my resgistration and made my hotel reservation yesterday

cant wait

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Havn't been in 4 years but here its getting better every year.

Just to let you all know. I live like 10minutes from were the show is gonna be and if you need a place to crash( for people who are traveling out) you are more then welcome to my house.

cobra2547

Established Member
I want to bring my chevelle on one of the days. I heard you are allowed to run open headers without fear of getting in trouble for that week. Is this true?

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
cobra2547 said:
I want to bring my chevelle on one of the days. I heard you are allowed to run open headers without fear of getting in trouble for that week. Is this true?
This is very true, I smoked the tires right infront of like 3 cops last year in my stang and they didn't seem to mind at all. But the open headers is true.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
SKEETER_SVT01 said:
Havn't been in 4 years but here its getting better every year.

Just to let you all know. I live like 10minutes from were the show is gonna be and if you need a place to crash( for people who are traveling out) you are more then welcome to my house.
To be honest I think its getting worse but thats just me, I think its still a really great time the best time of the year if your a car guy around here. But you see alot more cheap bodykit honda's and hear alot more fartcans ever since fast and the furious came out

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
99stanger said:
To be honest I think its getting worse but thats just me, I think its still a really great time the best time of the year if your a car guy around here. But you see alot more cheap bodykit honda's and hear alot more fartcans ever since GAY and the curious came out
I agree 100 %. At one time if you wanted to escape the riff raff running around on main st. you could go to Green hill Park. Last time I went it was packed and they all moved up to the park with their ricer mobiles and baby carriages. Still a good time, it's a rather big car show. So most likley there will be alot of great cars there. I wouldn't touch main st with a ten foot pole though, unless you buy the wristband to sit in the bleachers. If it's a car show you want, July 7 at the Elks club in Hudson mass is a great Real Hot Rod show. It's at the place that use to do Ty Rods.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
99stanger said:
Matt you heading to the summer nationals? If the cobra isn't done by then, then sue!
No summer nats for me. You'll know when the cobra comes back don't worry. I think I might sell the tenth anni wheels I just got. I want to buy a pair of welds/bogarts.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I have been each year since 01 except last year. The show gets worse each year. There is so much trash there now they ruin it for everyone. The tunnel on saturday night used to be cool, but now its full of trailer trash that are just ignorant. I used to stay out there the whole weekend and now I won't even go for an afternoon. Its so not worth it anymore.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Smokin03svt said:
No summer nats for me. You'll know when the cobra comes back don't worry. I think I might sell the tenth anni wheels I just got. I want to buy a pair of welds/bogarts.
Those pictures I showed you, they really got you thinking didn't they? I would like the welds or the ones I showed you with a nice little lift in the rear.

FromGTtoSVT

Established Member
i admit it has been getting more crowded every year, but the show is huge...i swear there are cars in new england taht only make it out to the show. The show grounds are enormous, and where else is it legal to smoke your tires up right in front of a cop and have them not even care!!!

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I'll be headed up, not sure what capacity. I may just park it on Greenhill, I'm thinking of avoiding the burnouts so I beat the car... I had planned on them but its pretty abusive to pull a 3 minute burnout in stagnant air... not to mention I still didn't install a line-lock like I planned.

FromGTtoSVT

Established Member
no burn outs for me, ill be parking it in green hill, bringin a grille and chillin out with some other folks from NEBOC..if you see my car please stop by and say hi!!!!

Still havent decided which part of the park we are gonna park in...just play it by ear i guess

Users who are viewing this thread