suggestions for my car please

jays03cobra

Established Member
hello everyone again. im looking to do a few things to the car in the near future hopefully and was wondering what everyone thought. I currently have about 450 to the rear wheels with a simple billet flow pulley kit,exhaust,cai,xpipe, and tune. id like to get to about 550, but in doing so i understand i need to change a few things on the car to make that HP stick to the ground. i was told to upgrade the brakes, suspension, and supercharger. id like to hear what particular types of each of these work well and are fairly cost effective.
dont get me wrong i dont want to be cheap, i just dont want to be spending a fortune on high end stuff. also i prefer whipple. i want the car to stay streetable on 93 octane gas and no slicks for tires. i hope this info helps a bit. ty for your help

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely do a search because this topic has been discussed a lot in the past and you'll get some good tips. In general, to get to that level you will need about 17-18 lbs. of boost (an upper/lower combo), a ported blower, intake, midpipe, catback, good tune, larger meter or a MAFia, fuel pump upgrade or BAP, and larger injectors. That's the major stuff. There are a few other things to consider so do a search and take lots of notes. Don't forget suspension mods to handle that extra power, too.

Users who are viewing this thread