Sucker punch.

StangVixen

Established Member
Originally posted by piss&vinegar
man you got to love the racial stuff....interesting how people view race and what racism is. Will someone please answer me why is it ok for practically every rapper to use the term n***** but when a white person uses the term people call them racist? Why are not blacks who use the term against other blacks not considered racist? If not, then why assume a white guy is being racist? He could be using the term as other black guys use it. Just a thought! Also, while we are on the subject....why do some blacks want to be preferred as African - American when they were born in the Grand ol USA? I have always wondered and thanks for whoever answers!!!
I hear ya man. Im wondering the same thing myself. I say if they want to be called that then they need to move to that "GREAT COUNTRY" and STFU! :fm:

jsp03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by Poiznus
So, what does it mean when you call a white person the "N" word? My point is, if they call me one, I call them one.............. And, they should not cry about it.
:beer:

XavierX

Established Member
Originally posted by T-Bolt
I hope my friends don't act like his friends if I get sucker punched. That was total bull, he sucker punched him and knocked him out. He didn't have the balls to fight fair I guess.

The camera man sure didnt have any balls until the end either, I wouldnt have let him sit there a gloat about the fact he just proved hes a pussy. :dw:

apache

Established Member
:mj:

Oh shit here we go, sorry about this one Lightning Larry, but this has gone far enough...

1st off, being "of color" I can tell you that seeing this shit really pisses me off! I pay my ****in taxes, hold a good job, and participate in the community. The last thing I needed to see is a video of numbnuts clocking the white guy and talking shit bout it (dishonorable!) HOWEVER, rest assured that what goes round comes round and his ass may be on video except this time on the receiving end. May not be soon, but fate will find his dumb ass soon enough. I am contemplating erradicating him simply for making ME look bad and for forcing me to fire off this message! Unlike him, there are some of us who are trying to put the thugging aside and succeed at this game. I could walk around pissed all the time saying to myself that White people owe me money for enslaving my people but I choose to compete on their level instead of waiting for good fortune to fall from the sky and into my lap. And as far as affirmative action you ask? don't need it...I'm smarter than most of the engineers on my team anyway IMHO.

ALSO, (stangvixen this is for you)
No 1 asshole should sway your decision to label us all as thugs or n#@!%rs whatever you want to call us. Where the **** was your sense of fairplay when white mobs were snatching us off the streets and lynching and beating OUR asses or ****ing over the slaves and Indians?

Point being, dipshits come in all different sizes, shapes AND COLORS. If you think White people (or any other races) aren't capable of the same thing then I suggest you pick up an American history book.

Just my 2cents...ok, maybe a 50 cent piece. Hope nobody takes this out of context, just figured you might need a fresh angle on an age old problem.

Last edited:

USAOwnz

I don't even know now!
Established Member
Originally posted by Johnsonboy
Why the racial slurs it could have easily been a white guy that sucker punched the kid. I've seen white people do the same stuff before. It wasn't his race that made him do that.

Black people, like myself, do visit these sites so lets keep it civil and talk about the situation(which was messed up) and not the guy's race.:beer:
Amen brother.

cammer00gt

Established Member
well i have been guilty of hiting a guy from an angle where he could see me but my friend and about 10 of these redneck fools were talking all kinds of sh!t so they went outside talking more sh!t . my buddy popped this guy which did nothing the guy looked at my friend and then all his friends ran after my friend well i felt i needed to do something so i palmed this guy my friend hit and i felt very bad afterwards but it felt so good. anyway that poor guy i hit fell to the ground just like that kid in the video. he was out for awhile because he never got up within the 5 mins we were still there so i figured we better get the fizzuck out of here before i get arrested. i hope that he is ok and do feel very bad for what i did . i could have killed that boy from the fall hitting his head on the concrete or what ever. this happened about 5 yrs ago though. o ya the reason i palmed that kid is becuase i have broken my 5th medicarple (sp) my pinky finger knuckle 3 times before that so my palm is a hard ass bone which will be hard to break unless you hit some 1 wrong it saves u brom breaking your hand or wat ever.

bsmith9165

Established Member
damn that was ruthless. Anyone can cold**** someone from a blind side. Homey should face him like a man instead of a punk

mercedesfanatic

Established Member
about him getting knocked out with 1 punch

Hi guys, this is my first post here, but I saw someone commenting on how the guy got knocked out with one punch. If you watch the video closely the black guy connected DIRECTLY with the white guy's jaw. I've never been hit directly in the jaw like that so I don't know if I would pass out, but I do know that the jaw is a knock-out point on Many people hence the term "glass-jaw."

Donnie

Established Member
Originally posted by apache

Oh shit here we go, sorry about this one Lightning Larry, but this has gone far enough...

1st off, being "of color" I can tell you that seeing this shit really pisses me off! I pay my ****in taxes, hold a good job, and participate in the community. The last thing I needed to see is a video of numbnuts clocking the white guy and talking shit bout it (dishonorable!) HOWEVER, rest assured that what goes round comes round and his ass may be on video except this time on the receiving end. May not be soon, but fate will find his dumb ass soon enough. I am contemplating erradicating him simply for making ME look bad and for forcing me to fire off this message! Unlike him, there are some of us who are trying to put the thugging aside and succeed at this game. I could walk around pissed all the time saying to myself that White people owe me money for enslaving my people but I choose to compete on their level instead of waiting for good fortune to fall from the sky and into my lap. And as far as affirmative action you ask? don't need it...I'm smarter than most of the engineers on my team anyway IMHO.

No 1 asshole should sway your decision to label us all as thugs or n#@!%rs whatever you want to call us. Where the **** was your sense of fairplay when white mobs were snatching us off the streets and lynching and beating OUR asses or ****ing over the slaves and Indians?

Point being, dipshits come in all different sizes, shapes AND COLORS. If you think White people (or any other races) aren't capable of the same thing then I suggest you pick up an American history book.

Just my 2cents...ok, maybe a 50 cent piece. Hope nobody takes this out of context, just figured you might need a fresh angle on an age old problem.

Yes in deed, far enough.

I agree with you that the piece of crap in the video will get his some point in life, but I am almost 100% sure he wont learn anything from it and is doomed to repeat it over and over. Also, even if you did walk around thinking white people owed you something; it doesn’t mean crap to me. The very fact that you even said it in the way you did shows that it is embedded in your mind some where. I will also be the first to say that my great great grandfather owned slaves. In the course of his life, we estimated he had around 100. But you know what? During and after the civil war THEY ALL stayed with him. The housing and treatment he gave them was far better than what they could ever find in that time period. As a matter of fact, when the government came to release them and make sure that they had left, they actually fought (physically) to stay. As far as text books and schooling goes, I think that a man of your intelligence can even agree that today's books and teachers are 95% bullcrap. I am 50% through a master's degree and will be the first to tell you that everything my college taught me is so far slanted, it’s ridiculous. As far as lynching and mobs go, I agree that some white people have done their share however; you are talking about a time span of maybe 75 years with a GIGANTIC steady decline in the last 25. African mobs or gangs have also shown their violence with tribes ambushing British in the 1860-90s killing thousands to the more recent century with 1960s cop killing to late 1980s gang warfare. My point is that violence based on race shows a peak in the past century for Africans while leveling out in this one. Per time quota and amount that have been killed, financially poor, uneducated Africans take the cake. Just the facts. In conclusion, I applaud you for not believing in affirmative action and wish you the best in your career. Unfortunately, I feel most minorities do not share your views on A.A. and therefore it will remain an age old problem.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
Racist nothing.....that guy is a ****ing PUSSY! It takes a real man to knock someone out when they aren't looking.

35TH BIRD

Established Member
Wow. The RACIST comments and slurs are just disturbing. Maybe svt performance should open up a "Road Side Racists" forum. I mean geeez, it must feel good to jump on a website and say things like "Why do they wanna be called African Americans", after a video about somebody getting sucker punched. Ok..... When I hear RACISTS, I laugh, because their ignorance is just too funny. :rollseyes So black people are different...Get over it. Holla @ Hitler for me when judgement day comes;-)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 35TH BIRD
Wow. The RACIST comments and slurs are just disturbing. Maybe svt performance should open up a "Road Side Racists" forum. I mean geeez, it must feel good to jump on a website and say things like "Why do they wanna be called African Americans", after a video about somebody getting sucker punched. Ok..... When I hear RACISTS, I laugh, because their ignorance is just too funny. :rollseyes So black people are different...Get over it. Holla @ Hitler for me when judgement day comes;-)

Now who's being racist??:rollseyes

720RWHP

G-unit
Established Member
Yea it is but im Black and yea we do get a lil crazy like that but the racial things wernt nesscessary but if u talk u talk maybe he was at the worng place at the wrong time who knows...

720RWHP

G-unit
Established Member
Wow. The RACIST comments and slurs are just disturbing. Maybe svt performance should open up a "Road Side Racists" forum. I mean geeez, it must feel good to jump on a website and say things like "Why do they wanna be called African Americans", after a video about somebody getting sucker punched. Ok..... When I hear RACISTS, I laugh, because their ignorance is just too funny. So black people are different...Get over it. Holla @ Hitler for me when judgement day comes

Thats not being Racist thats makin a good point yaw kno we are all diffrent...

apache

Established Member
Donnie,
I applaud you for taking this topic to the next level and actually backing your hypothesis with some raw numbers (so to speak) instead of mere interjections. However Let me correct you on one point that I may not have made clear...I have not and never will wait for "white folks" to pay the afro american community for slavery. I know it will never happen and I wouldn't dream of counting on it to solidify my financial future. My point by that statement was this: I am not walking around from point to point with a chip on my shoulder about past historical events. Am I pissed about it? certainly. However like you stated more or less in you rebuttal...life will go on without me and no one will give a shit if I died angry and bitter so I choose to make the most out of the hand i've been delt, that simple. So instead of cursing the white man, I channel my energy into getting paid another way...promotions, degrees and certifications. It's far better than expecting some institution to pay my mortgage and support my kids..IMO
As far as your stats on per capita crime and what not...I'll have to do some research to validate your claim. I'll get back you ya on that one.

thx again

bamabubba

Hardcore Cobra Wanter
Established Member
dude wtf!!!

Dude, what kinda question is that to ask her? where was she when the whole indian mistreatment was going on???? :lol:
She probably wasnt alive at that time but i could be wrong. Shed have to be well over 180 years old if my figures are close. geezuz dude. get real!!! Its sad that white folks did that but guess what, i wasnt alive then and had nothing to do with any of that. So why should we constantly be reminded of the slaves and the trail of tears and such. The federal government has all sorts of grants and loans and school programs not available to the white people to try and give back to those "slaves" or those "indians" that were wronged and when it comes to geting into colleges monorities dont even have to score as high so get off your high horse and bury the hatchet CHIEF!!!(pun intended) IMO, if you want to be treated as an equal then be curtious to others, speak so others can understand you and use some common sense.
Nobody is gonna hire a "thug".
Anyway, i think most minorities today just scream RACISIM just to get what they want. im sure most racism claims today are bs. Thats just about all you hear on the news nowadays and im just sick of it. In short, If you act like an ignorant thug then your gonna be treated like one. If we followed the saying to never judge a book by its cover more often then there wouldnt even be any racisim would there? End of story.:fm: :mj: :bash: :beer:
Jeremy

StangVixen

Established Member

First of all You have no right to assume that I know nothing about what the Indians went through. I am half cherokee and half creek so don't spout off to me about the Indians and how unfair they were treated. And where was I?? hmmm lets see i wasn't born yet. White men dont owe you me or anyone else anything. What happened then was then this is now. You talk as if you were beat and snatched off the street yourself. Maybe you were. I dont know but i am not going to dwell on this or any other racist crap. Im not racist I know what its like to be talked about and made fun of. And I JUST DONT CARE! Everyone says stuff they dont mean in the heat of anger and some just say it to be mean. And thanks but the angle in which i look at things is fine by me.
Vixen

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
That was ****ing crazy. The guy kinda asked for it if he was talking shit to more than one guy with apparently nobody there to back him up. Sucker punches are pussy shit but it's life. Don't start shit unless you're ready to face the consequences. As for people talking shit because the guy was black, are you trying to say that a white person would never sucker punch anyone? HA!

Then again, I don't know the story behind the video so...

afro

Why?
Established Member
hmmm, I have read through some things on this board...

My interpretation and thoughts on the video is that all parties involved are crazy ho3z. Every single one of those people belong in jail (except the girl, she was pretty hot).

But, I do believe that "Marcus" shouldn't have hit that white guy like that. That was pretty lame if you ask me. But you get people intoxicated/high enough they do not think and just act. I think "Marcus" was so high on something and got so upset, that when he saw the white guy facing up to his friend he hit him in the jaw...thus knocking him out....good hit btw, gotta give him props on the landing.

However, this just goes to show how alcohol and drugs affects your reasoning.

Tell you one thing, that white kid sure probably feels like an ass after acting all tough and cool and then getting knocked out cold...lol...

oohhh yes, what would I do w/out these forums...:thumbsup:

Don't do drugs..especially if you in a setting you might do something you will regret latter...Everyone involved deserved what they got though..."Marcus" AKA "Black guy" is probably ghetto-ish gangsta mofo...White Guy is white trash...Mexican guy,,,well, hez a mexican what more is there to say (lol)...however, I'v known good mexicans...

The white guy "Marcus" hit could sue him tho if anything happend to him in terms of injuries. It is illegal to hit anyone just from them insulting you...against the law...They could call you racial slurs all day night and for the rest of your life, but if you hit another person because of it, you can go to jail and be sued by the person you hit...

-fro

p.s. Seems that there is some conflict on this topic as well. It is good to see afro-americans and white non-hispanics talking about certain problems. The problem w/conflict is not the conflict itself, because conflict is very beneficial to any group looking for a positive change and a new direction..the problem is PEOPLE or the person, oneself, REALIZING that conflict is both healthy and crucial to getting anything done, be it a relationship, running a govt or a business...Conflict is good, people not using conflict to thier advantage...is bad..Never walk out on change my friends...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread