Sucker punch.

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
what the hell is he gloating about?! yeah lemme sucker punch this guy and talk about how tough i am? ghey

HAVOC

Established Member
that ****in sucks!!! but if you put yourself in that kinda of environment, you have got to exspect that kidna stuff to happen! :shrug:

Johnsonboy

Established Member
He could have at least went head up with they guy given his size advantage. I hate seeing people getting sucker punched but first strike and live to see tomorrow.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
that is ****ing bull shit.... how can he be like what now, when all he did was come out of no where and jack his ass...that is worthless.... probably just like most of them

razmig

Established Member
dude that was ****ing lame bro coudlnt he face him and done it ?

Kentucky8113

GO BIG BLUE!!
Established Member
That dudes a punk. I can't believe no one jumped him after that. Guess thats guys friends don't give a shit about him. He knocked that dude clean out. Could have been alot worst though. Could have gotten his face stomped while he was down.

oaklandr8ersfan

Established Member
Real tough guy.. Back turned face to face with someelse and then hits him? what a Bitch! then he says you lucky i dont kills you. Those are the kind guys i took 5 years of shoot fighting for and being 6"3 300lbs.. man what a sorry as pussie, kinda guy you wish you could meet just once!!

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
Wow.. i see alot of shit about my race in this thread. Im not going to comment really, but just leave this thread clamly.
Do you guys know the full story to this video?
:mj: :cuss:
Originally posted by bamabubba
:kaboom:
thats flocked up.:nonono:
typical #@$&^% for ya.
coward.
thats just gaaay.:eek:
Bubba

Originally posted by stevenscamaross
"yea cuz I'm so ****ing cool cuz" blah blah... just another intelligent "nigga" for ya. Sucker punch the guy and throw all your weight in it then stand over him like you actually won a fight.

Last edited:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Regardless of race or what not that was bullshit. Guy was going to get beat down anyway if he got knocked off his feet from a simple push. But as was said in the thread previously, if you put yourself in that situation expect shit like that to happen.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
I expected nothing more, nothing less.

I'm with booyah. Put yourself in situations, you better be ready to throw down.

Me personally, I choose not to mess...I might get ventilated pretty quick and I like myself too much for stuff like that to happen.

cammer00gt

Established Member
that poor guy got hte shit knocked out him. if i was the white kid i would hit that ****er with a bat another day when he isnt looking and then piss on his ass .

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
it IS bs, if i saw that happen id kick the shit out of that scrawny black guy... thats BS i dont care what color you are, and the guy raised his hand for help and the guy hit it away.. **** him

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by twista
Wow.. i see alot of shit about my race in this thread. Im not going to comment really, but just leave this thread clamly.
Do you guys know the full story to this video?
:mj: :cuss:

I'm not suprised by their comments there are always some racists floating around. True that guy is bitch ass punk for throwing a sucker punch, I wanted to beat his ass for soing it, but it is far from typical.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread