Subframe connectors: Maximum vs Stifflers

Blackbob04

Established Member
Go who's steeda subframe connectors the have a plate that does to the torque box. The use the stiffler web brace and jack rail Stringers combo u can go with.

Tom@Stifflers

Established Member
Slightly off topic from my OP but kudos to Stiffler's. I placed my order and within about 20 minutes had UPS tracking info. They arrived today!

I finished the install of the FIT system last weekend. The car feels stiffer and it felt flatter on the turns driving home. There's a pretty twisty road between mine and my buddies house. But, the biggest reason for me getting that system is the jacking rails. It's so nice having the rails right at the edge. I'm planning on buying a set of rails for the wife's 06.

Ok, just checked Stiffers' address and they are about 4 hours from me. I might just drive down there and have them install my flsfc. I know probably other shops can do it but why not have the manufacturer install their own product? Will have to wait for warmer weather but worth the wait. By then, I might have them add the entire FIT system.

Thanks guys. Just let us know when you're ready and we are here to help!

Users who are viewing this thread