Subaru makes a knock off Mach E???

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Actually, Kevin, Subaru has somewhat addressed the range problem. Buy this, this Mach-E lookalike and "10 free days of use of another Subaru for enabling longer road trips". LOL.
I hate that I watched AND paid attention to the propaganda long enough to catch that.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Actually, Kevin, Subaru has somewhat addressed the range problem. Buy this, this Mach-E lookalike and "10 free days of use of another Subaru for enabling longer road trips". LOL.

It's without a doubt a way to introduce/normalize vehicle sharing. Citi bike for cars.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

so Subuaru has to keep making ICE vehicles for when their EV vehicles wont work for them as a vehicle should.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
so Subuaru has to keep making ICE vehicles for when their EV vehicles wont work for them as a vehicle should.
crazy-pills.com_-300x208.jpg

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Vehicles will continue their slow slide towards simply being tools, and away from a form of expression and emotion. Function over form. Generic

Case in point....I know people with kids 16, 18, even 20 yrs old who have absolutely no interest in even getting their drivers license. When I ask them, they were totally apathetic. Would rather just use Uber or whatever. They don't even live in town either! Just mind blowing to me. There are LOTS of young adults out there exactly like this too. Depressing. When I turned 16, you couldn't get me to the DMV fast enough

Users who are viewing this thread